- HONDA: Extra crossover capacity fuels record November
Sales at Honda Motor Co. rose 8.3 percent in November to 133,156 vehicles thanks to production shifts this year that allow for more crossover output at the Honda and Acura divisions.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 1 Dec 2017 17:38:05 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Honda U.S. car sales push October into the black
American Honda eked out a 0.9 percent U.S. sales gain in October to 127,353 vehicles thanks largely to the strength of car sales from both the Acura and Honda divisions.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 1 Nov 2017 16:00:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Launching The 2017 Acura NSX Without Burnouts
Honda engineers devised a new strategy to get the quickest launches out of the Acura NSX
By Sam Abuelsamid, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 6 Jun 2017 08:11:00 -0400.
- 2018 Acura TLX: Acura Cranks Up The Attitude, And Value, In Its Luxury Sport Sedan
The 2018 Acura TLX gets a new A-Spec performance trim and several styling, technology and safety upgrades. ...
By Karl Brauer, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 18 May 2017 08:00:00 -0400.
- Long-Wheelbase Acura TLX-L Prototype Debuts in Shanghai
Acura premiered a prototype of the upcoming TLX-L at the 2017 Shanghai auto show, shortly after unveiling the facelifted 2018 TLX in New York. ...
Kougarov. Motor Trend. Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:30:12 +0000.
- New England Acura Sponsors Marathon Weekend Events
BOSTON, April 13, 2017 -- The New England Acura Dealers Association (NEADA), official automotive sponsor of the Boston Marathon for the second consecutive year, will host events throughout Marathon Weekend. ...
PR Newswire. Thu, 13 Apr 2017 06:00:00 EDT.
- Acura gives us a glimpse at its new, Android-based infotainment system
Acura has introduced a new concept named Precision Cockpit during the Los Angeles Auto Show. The Precision Concept gives us an early look at the Android-based infotainment system that will equip production models in the next few years.
Yahoo. Thu, 17 Nov 2016 09:51:47 -0500.
Copyright © 2012-2014 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.