- Mexico plots open trade course to escape Trump's threats
President Donald Trump's "America First" brand of economic nationalism is pushing Mexico to seek sanctuary in more open commercial ties elsewhere to soften the blow of a possible breakdown of the North American Free Trade Agreement.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 15 Dec 2017 14:17:27 EST. Subscription may be required.
- NAFTA on track for an unhappy New Year as talks languish
The U.S., Mexico and Canada are heading into 2018 with no clear plan for saving the North American Free Trade Agreement.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 15 Dec 2017 11:49:20 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Repealing Fuel Economy Standards To Cost American Households Nearly $1000 Per Year
Sometimes, the science and math is so straightforward that everyone, regardless of political affiliation, ought to agree.
By Ethan Siegel, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 7 Dec 2017 10:34:00 -0500.
- Toyota: No Supra for Detroit, SUV Lineup to Expand
If you were hoping to see the return of the Toyota Supra in January at the North American International Auto Show, you will be disappointed. It’s too soon to unveil the much-anticipated sports car. ...
Alisa Priddle. Motor Trend. Tue, 05 Dec 2017 16:20:33 +0000.
- Cadillac Expands Book Subscription Service After Seeing Big Demand in NYC
Cadillac's subscription service has been such a big hit in New York City that the American luxury car brand is now extending Book by Cadillac to Los Angeles and Dallas. ...
By Dale Buss, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:27:00 -0500.
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to American Credit Acceptance Receivables Trust 2017-4
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) assigns preliminary ratings to five classes of American Credit Acceptance Receivables Trust 2017-4 (“ACAR 2017-4”), an auto loan ABS transaction. ... ...
Business Wire. Wed, 29 Nov 2017 19:07:00 UTC.
- American Center for Mobility Announces Intertek Will Serve as Its Operations and Maintenance Partner
YPSILANTI TOWNSHIP, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--American Center for Mobility partners with Intertek on operations and maintenance of its 500-acre connected and automated vehicle proving grounds.
Business Wire. Tue, 28 Nov 2017 17:00:00 UTC.
American is a proper noun. American is (1) the English language as used in the United States, (2) a native or inhabitant of a North American or Central American or South American country, (3) a native or inhabitant of the United States.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.