- AutoNews Now: Ford to shift lineup toward hybrids, light trucks
Ford to reshape lineup, focus on hybrids and light trucks; Buick, Infiniti rank tops in service; GM prepares to roll out production AVs; Tariff warning; A look at Audi e-tron GT.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 15 Mar 2018 15:30:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Audi expects no more diesel scandal provisions in 2018
Audi expects no further provisions for its part in parent VW Group's diesel-emissions cheating scandal this year after setting aside a total of 2 billion euros ($2.47 billion) in 2016 and 2017, its finance chief said.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 15 Mar 2018 10:34:24 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Audi May Have Surged Hard In January, But Mercedes-Benz Surged Even Harder
Audi fought back from a fight with its own Chinese dealers last year to post strong January sales, but archrival Mercedes-Benz still found a way to surge ahead. BMW, meanwhile, lagged well behind.
By Michael Taylor, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 14 Feb 2018 09:45:00 -0500.
- 2019 Audi A7 First Drive: South African Soundtrack
I was heading down a narrow, craggy lane outside of Cape Town, South Africa, when we approached a group of children walking along its dry grassy edge. I slowed. ...
Zach Gale. Motor Trend. Wed, 07 Feb 2018 23:00:29 +0000.
- 2017 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro Long-Term Update 8: How the Interior Could Be Improved
Unless you’re designing a house around a classic car, don’t downplay the importance of a car’s interior design. ...
Zach Gale. Motor Trend. Thu, 01 Feb 2018 22:07:17 +0000.
- Top Auto Brands Go Head To Head At Rolex 24 At Daytona
Underscoring the importance of the event, endurance racing veteran Audi Sport has announced its largest number of entries in the brand’s history at the Daytona race.
By John Mccormick, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:28:00 -0500.
- Audi CEO drops plan to sell Italian motorcycle brand Ducati
Germany's Audi has abandoned plans to sell its Italian motorcycle brand Ducati, its chief executive Rupert Stadler said.
CNBC. Tue, 12 Dec 2017 10:55 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2014 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.