- Audi CEO says diesel crisis not over and vows to stay on
Audi CEO Rupert Stadler said the company's diesel emissions affair was not over and promised to stay at the helm of the German luxury automaker, a German newspaper reported.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 25 May 2018 22:25:34 EST. Subscription may be required.
- VW Group's China sales rose 12% in April on Audi, Skoda demand
Volkswagen Group's China sales rose nearly 12 percent in April, led by demand at the Audi and Skoda brands.
AutoNews.com. Tue, 22 May 2018 06:22:47 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Aspen's Limelight Offers New Audi Q7 With Stay
The dog-friendly, high-end Limelight hotel in Aspen, Colorado, is offering a Q7 to guests.
By Josh Max, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 10 May 2018 12:04:00 -0400.
- 2018 Audi TT RS and RS 3: Cures For The Common Crossover
If the Audi TT RS is something of an indulgence, the RS 3 sedan is a bit more sensible but still blazingly fast and entertaining.
By John Mccormick, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:00:00 -0400.
- Audi recalls about 1.2M vehicles; coolant pumps can overheat
Audi is recalling about 1.2 million cars and SUVs worldwide because the electric coolant pumps can overheat and possibly cause a fire
ABC News. Tue, 24 Apr 2018 13:01:04 -0400.
- Audi e-tron SUV Can Recharge in as Little as 30 Minutes
Audi is expected to bring out the production version of the e-tron SUV sometime this year. Ahead of the debut, we now know what to expect from the electric SUV in terms of range and recharging, at least for European markets. ...
Kelly Pleskot. Motor Trend. Fri, 20 Apr 2018 17:30:17 +0000.
- Sell Tesla shares because BMW, Audi competition is coming: JP Morgan
J.P. Morgan reaffirms its underweight rating on Tesla shares.
CNBC. Fri, 20 Apr 2018 15:30 GMT.
- Audi's head of self-driving cars leaves company - Roadshow
Alejandro Vukotich has left the automaker following the launch of the Audi A8, the world's first Level 3 production car.
Chris Paukert. CNET. Wed, 11 Apr 2018 19:11:36 +0000.
- Bugatti boss reveals what kind of people buy its $3 million hypercars
Stephan Winkelmann took over as president of Bugatti in January. The German auto executive previously served the managing director of Audi Sport and CEO of Lamborghini. According to Winkelmann, the Chiron is sold out until 2021.
Yahoo. Sun, 08 Apr 2018 08:57:00 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2014 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.