Automotive News News
- A century of forward thinking gave rise to FandI office, products of today
In this special section, Automotive News sheds light on a few of the countless people and companies that helped shape the modern dealership FandI office.
AutoNews.com. Mon, 11 Dec 2017 00:01:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- BMW May Launch Line of iX-Badged Crossover EVs
BMW is preparing to expand its line of “i” vehicles with an electric version of the X3. According to Automotive News Europe, the new crossover is expected to wear the iX3 badge. ...
Kelly Pleskot. Motor Trend. Thu, 07 Dec 2017 16:30:01 +0000.
- Jeep plans optional soft-top on Scrambler pickup
The Jeep Scrambler -- FCA's planned Wrangler-based pickup -- will come with an optional droptop, Automotive News has learned.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 24 Nov 2017 00:01:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- SANHUA Automotive gewinnt den Automotive News 2017 PACE Award
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan, 07. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 07 Apr 2017 18:26:00 EDT.
- Loyalty Reigns -- General Motors Named Top Manufacturer in Automotive Loyalty Awards Presented by IHS Markit
DETROIT--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Business information provider IHS Markit (NASDAQ: INFO) presented the 21st annual Automotive Loyalty Awards tonight during Automotive News World Congress. ... ...
Business Wire. Wed, 11 Jan 2017 01:19:00 UTC.
- 3 Things Happened in 2016 That Will Define Driverless Cars for Years
Self-driving cars dominated automotive news this year, and these three developments helped define the technology's course.
Ziff Davis. Acquired Fri, 23 Dec 2016.
- Scion's Downfall Is Another Sign Of A Seismic Shift In The Auto Business
Perusing the pages of Automotive News is like reading the obituaries section lately.
By Jim Gorzelany. Forbes. Wed, 3 Feb 2016 16:42:00 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.