- Toyota puts U.S. workers on alert: Made-in-Japan Camrys cheaper
Toyota issued an unsettling warning to Kentucky workers building its top-selling Camry sedan: Cut costs now or face an uncertain future.
AutoNews.com. Mon, 20 Nov 2017 15:19:20 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Toyota bumps up price, power and mpg on 2018 Camry
The re-engineered 2018 Toyota Camry gets a modest increase to its sticker price, but a big bump in fuel economy and horsepower.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 21 Jun 2017 07:00:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- 5 Reasons A Camry Was One Of The Best Cars Rapper Kendrick Lamar Could Give His Sis
Many people have commented that the rapper should have shared the wealth and given his sister something flashier. Stop hating. Here's why a Camry was the right choice for the recent high school grad.
By Liane Yvkoff, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 6 Jun 2017 14:14:00 -0400.
- Carmakers Play Catch Up: New Toyota Camry To Use Open-Source Software For In-Car Apps
It took a while, but carmakers now see that a standardized system like AGL is in their best interests, as it reduces cost and leads to quicker in-car infotainment development and implementation times.
By Peter Lyon, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 31 May 2017 15:48:00 -0400.
- 2018 Toyota Camry to Use Open-Source Infotainment Platform
The 2018 Toyota Camry will feature an infotainment system that runs on an open-source platform developed by hundreds of engineers across the auto industry. ...
Kelly Pleskot. Motor Trend. Wed, 31 May 2017 15:20:04 +0000.
- Derrike Cope is Back in the Saddle with Low T Center
MOORESVILLE, N.C., April 7, 2017 -- After a week off from Martinsville Speedway, Derrike Cope is ready to get back into his No.55, Toyota Camry for this weekend's 'O'Reilly Auto Parts 500' at Texas Motor Speedway. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 07 Apr 2017 15:40:00 EDT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.