- TrueCar, California Dealers Association settle lawsuit
TrueCar agreed to change parts of its business model, including its billing, to settle litigation brought by the California New Car Dealers Association.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 14 Dec 2017 18:00:11 EST. Subscription may be required.
- GM's crystal ball includes owner-driver model, Barra says
GM is investing heavily in ride-sharing, electric vehicles, autonomy and other mobility services in order to put customers and consumers first, and dealers will have to adjust, CEO Mary Barra says.
AutoNews.com. Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:33:43 EST. Subscription may be required.
- CDK Global Commits to PCG Google Analytics Specification for Automotive Dealers
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CDK websites will support the specification for Google Analytics (GA) that PCG Companies published for automotive dealers in 2016.
Business Wire. Fri, 3 Nov 2017 12:30:00 UTC.
- fusionZONE Automotive Announces Major Growth Investment by Primus Capital
PACIFIC PALISADES, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Leader in digital marketing technologies for automotive dealers and OEMs will use growth investment for product development and expand services.
Business Wire. Wed, 1 Nov 2017 12:00:00 UTC.
- RACER Consulting Firm Formed to Guide and Inform Auto Dealers
LOS ANGELES, June 21, 2017 -- Starting this month, auto dealers struggling to stay on top of a shifting and increasingly complex quagmire of regulations and rulings can get help and guidance from the RACER consulting firm. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 21 Jun 2017 13:00:00 EDT.
- E-Contract Abuse Alert: How Car Dealers Can Fake Your Auto Loan
E-contracting fraud in auto loans is alarming and on the rise. Not only may the online contract be nothing like the one you agreed to, you may find you've even "bought" a car without realizing it.
By Diana Hembree, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 15 Apr 2017 15:06:00 -0400.
- Is Your Used Vehicle A Timebomb? Loophole Lets Auto Dealers Sell Millions of Recalled Cars As 'Safe'
Consumer groups charge a recent federal decision allows car dealers to market "death traps" to unwitting buyers. ...
By Diana Hembree, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 27 Mar 2017 07:30:00 -0400.
- Car Auctions (Information)
At dealer auctions, car dealers purchase a large percentage of the cars that they sell on their used-car lots. The profits they make on these automobiles are often far greater than their profits on new car sales.
- Auto Dealer Directory (Information)
Directory of auto dealers that are located throughout the United States, with contact info, product and service categories, and web site links.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.