- Chrysler names Bigland to replace Diaz at Ram; Kuniskis to lead Dodge
Chrysler Group has named Reid Bigland, head of U.S. sales and Dodge, to replace Fred Diaz as head of Ram, effective today. Diaz resigned Friday to take a job at Nissan.
AutoNews.com. Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:30:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- The 2013 Dodge Dart Gets the Attention of the Auto Industry
STEVENS POINT, Wis., Feb. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:44:00 EST.
- Dodge Posts Then Cans Tasteless Video On Viper, Russia Meteor
For the second time in two years, Chrysler allowed a tasteless message to go out over its social-media accounts and then took it down.
By Dale Buss. Forbes. Fri, 15 Feb 2013 22:48:20 GMT.
- Chrysler bolsters plan for Fiat, Alfa in U.S.
Chrysler Group has dropped plans to add two small cars each to its Chrysler and Dodge brands this year, according to a revised product plan revealed by the automaker today. ...
AutoNews.com. Wed, 30 Jan 2013 07:46:13 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Creative Dodge Dart Ads Tout Crowdfunding As The New Way To Buy A Car
Can’t afford a new car? Try crowdfunding. This novel idea comes from Chrysler Group, which lays out the details in the latest ads for its 2013 Dodge Dart. ...
By Matthew De Paula. Forbes. Mon, 28 Jan 2013 02:21:33 GMT.
- On Par: Watson Acquires General Lee, His Dream Car
Bubba Watson missed last week’s PGA tournament because he was at the Barrett-Jackson automobile auction, bidding on the modified orange 1969 Dodge Challenger from “The Dukes of Hazzard.”
By Karen Crouse. International Herald Tribune. Wed, 25 Jan 2012 03:02:14 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Dodge Charger Wins Edmunds.com’s 2012 Breakthrough Technology Award
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Dodge Charger won for its cutting-edge UConnect Touch infotainment user interface, its reliable Bluetooth hands-free and voice-recognition features, and its innovative active safety technology.
Business Wire. Mon, 9 Jan 2012 17:45:00 UTC.
- Chicago Area’s Best Year-End Car Deals Reported by Edmunds.com
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Some of the best Chicago area deals include: $3,000 cash back on 2012 Dodge Ram 1500; $3,000 cash back on 2011 Ford Flex; 36 month lease at $229 per month on 2011 Toyota Prius ...
Business Wire. Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:30:00 UTC.
- Dodge Ram steering under investigation
Serious safety concerns are being raised by owners of late model Dodge Ram trucks - in complaints to government - over a problem automotive experts and consumers have dubbed the "death wobble."
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Tue, 17 May 2011 22:48:35 EDT.
Copyright © 2012 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.