Electric Vehicles News
- Electric Vehicle Startup Dreams Live On At L.A. Auto Show
A quartet of unusual electric vehicles -- the Arcimoto FUV, Bollinger B1, Ampere 1 and Redspace Reds EV -- were featured at the L.A. Auto Show this year, a sign that there are still small electric car companies that are dreaming big.
By Sebastian Blanco, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 1 Dec 2017 06:29:00 -0500.
- Speed hurts quality at Tesla, some workers say
After Tesla's Model S sedans and Model X crossovers roll off the company's assembly line, the electric vehicles usually make another stop -- for repairs, nine current and former employees have told Reuters.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:53:16 EST. Subscription may be required.
- BMW recalls all i3 electric vehicles
BMW is recalling all 2014-18 i3 electric vehicles for higher risk of neck injuries to smaller people in the driver's seat who aren't wearing seat belts, according to recall documents.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 22 Nov 2017 15:36:51 EST. Subscription may be required.
- BearingPoint: Europe’s Main Car Producing Countries Lag in Electric Market Share, Global Sales Continue to Grow
FRANKFURT, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#automotive--The power of electric vehicles keeps climbing when it comes to overall market share growth. ... ...
Business Wire. Tue, 7 Nov 2017 08:00:00 UTC.
- Enevate Announces 5-Minute Extreme Fast Charge Battery Technology for Electric Vehicles
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#EVs--Enevate announces 5-minute extreme fast charge, silicon-dominant Li-ion battery technology for EVs, breaking down barriers to EV adoption.
Business Wire. Thu, 2 Nov 2017 10:00:00 UTC.
- EV Batteries Will Present Challenges For U.S. Car Makers, According to INFICON
DETROIT, June 20, 2017 -- New high-performance batteries for electric vehicles create a variety of quality-control challenges for auto makers and their suppliers. ...
PR Newswire. Tue, 20 Jun 2017 10:39:00 EDT.
- China Is Leading The World's Boom In Electric Vehicles -- Here's Why
Why is China leading the way in embracing EV technology? The answer may simply be that China has no other choice.
By Jack Perkowski, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 1 Jun 2017 12:30:00 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.