- Fisker reloads with EMotion, pledges to top Model S power, range
The Fisker EMotion will boast a 400-mile range and a nine-minute charge, with autonomous and connected capabilities, according to a tweet by the designer.
AutoNews.com. Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:28:15 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Karma Automotive Begins Shipping $130,000 Revero Plug-In Hybrid To Eight U.S. Dealerships
Rescued from bankruptcy by a Chinese investor, the luxury hybrid company started by Henrik Fisker is getting a second chance.
By Jaclyn Trop, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 19 May 2017 08:20:00 -0400.
- Karma to Begin Revero Deliveries, Launches Online Configurator
Karma Automotive will start making deliveries of its Revero plug-in hybrid sedan this month and has launched an online configurator for those ready to order their own rebranded Fisker Karma, which starts at $131,400. ...
Cantum. Motor Trend. Wed, 03 May 2017 19:34:01 +0000.
- China's Wanxiang gets approval to produce Karma electric cars
Wanxiang Group, a major Chinese auto parts supplier which three years ago bought the assets of defunct California-based plug-in hybrid carmaker Fisker Automotive, has received approval from local regulators to produce electric vehicles in China.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 16 Dec 2016 07:54:42 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Karma Automotive Describes Its Ideal Customer For The $130,000 Revero Hybrid
Close to 2,000 buyers took a chance on the six-figure Fisker Karma hybrid when the startup competed with a fledgling Tesla 10 years ago. ...
By Jaclyn Trop. Forbes. Tue, 13 Sep 2016 19:49:00 GMT.
- VIDEO: 'Super-car' unveiled at Detroit show
Two legends of the car industry, designer Henrik Fisker and GM veteran Bob Lutz, have teamed up to form a new luxury brand, VLF Automotive.
BBC News. Thu, 14 Jan 2016 01:20:11 GMT.
- Tesla (TSLA) to Face New Electric Car Competitor in Fisker
Tesla (TSLA) will soon face competition from Fisker Automotive that has leased a factory to produce plug-in electric hybrid vehicles.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks.com. Fri, 14 Aug 2015 16:50:00 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.