Ford Motor News
- Probe underway into death of Ford worker at Ky. plant
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has launched a probe to determine the cause of death of a worker at Ford Motor Co.'s Louisville, Ky., truck assembly plant.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:28:31 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Here's What's Wrong With Ford's China Plan -- And What's Right
There is a lot to like in Ford Motor Co.’s news out of China this week. ...
By Bryce Hoffman, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 10 Dec 2017 14:16:00 -0500.
- Ford, Lincoln captives top consumer financing satisfaction study -- again
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services and Ford Motor Credit have locked in another year atop the rankings of J.D. Power's annual Consumer Financing Satisfaction Study.
AutoNews.com. Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:32:56 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Ford to Participate in Barclays 2017 Global Automotive Conference
DEARBORN, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On Wednesday, Nov. 15, Marcy Klevorn, Ford Motor Company executive vice president and president, Mobility, will participate in the Barclays 2017 Global Automotive Conference in New York, New York. ... ...
Business Wire. Wed, 8 Nov 2017 15:00:00 UTC.
- Ford Motor Company Declares Dividend for Fourth Quarter 2017
DEARBORN, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Ford Motor Company declared a fourth quarter dividend of $0.15 per share on the company’s outstanding Class B and common stock. ... ...
Business Wire. Thu, 12 Oct 2017 20:30:00 UTC.
- There Is A Path For Ford To Get Out Of Its Own Way
After just three short years at the helm, Mark Fields’ tenure as CEO of Ford Motor Company came swiftly to an end last week. ...
By Kotter International, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 2 Jun 2017 15:35:00 -0400.
- Research Reports on Auto Makers Equities -- Ford Motor, General Motors, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, and Tesla
NEW YORK, May 19, 2017 -- Stock-Callers.com has initiated coverage on four major players in the Auto Manufacturers space, and they are: Ford Motor Co. (NYSE: F), General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM), Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 19 May 2017 06:05:00 EDT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.