General Motors News
- How GM can gain from carbon fiber in trucks
We've known for a long time that General Motors was going to respond in a big way to Ford's lightweight aluminum F-150. Here it comes.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 8 Dec 2017 12:09:30 EST. Subscription may be required.
- GM's new Marketplace draws ire of safety group
A new in-car application from General Motors that lets drivers order coffee and browse for hotels while behind the wheel has been met with outcry from a prominent safety group.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 6 Dec 2017 07:16:59 EST. Subscription may be required.
- 'It's all about profit': Striking CAMI autoworkers told GM will ramp up Equinox production in Mexico
After more than three weeks on the picket line, workers at the CAMI auto plant in Ingersoll, Ont., learn from their union that General Motors will ramp up production of the popular Equinox at two plants in Mexico.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:29:02 EDT.
- The Ohio State named top students in automotive engineering and Year Three champion of EcoCAR 3 competition
WASHINGTON, May 25, 2017 -- The Ohio State University took home first place in the third year of EcoCAR 3, an Advanced Vehicle Technology Competition, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and General Motors Co. ...
PR Newswire. Thu, 25 May 2017 23:00:00 EDT.
- After VW Sentencing For Diesel Scam, The World's Top 3 Automakers Are All Under Federal Oversight
VW settles diesel emissions charges for $4.3 billion and agrees to government oversight by an independent monitor, joining General Motors and Toyota in the federal penalty box for bad behavior.
By Joann Muller, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:55:00 -0400.
- Tesla closes in on General Motors as most valuable US carmaker
Electric car maker closes in on General Motors to be the most valuable auto firm in the US.
BBC News. Tue, 04 Apr 2017 18:08:08 GMT.
- Bearish Thoughts On General Motors Shares
Rising consumer debt levels amid higher interest rates and a lack of wage growth are an ominous sign for this automotive company.
By Christopher Versace, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:45:00 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.