- GM unveils 2019 Chevrolet Silverado
The Chevrolet Silverado, GM's top-selling and most profitable nameplate, will be sleeker, more aerodynamic and available in more trim lines, with expanded powertrain options, for the 2019 model year.
AutoNews.com. Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:02:52 EST. Subscription may be required.
- GM parts with former labor exec charged in training fund probe
Alphons Iacobelli, a former labor relations executive facing several criminal charges for the alleged misuse of funds to retrain workers, is no longer employed by General Motors.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:00:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Your Car Knows How You Like Your Coffee - And Can Take Your Order On The Dashboard
GM lets customers order their morning coffee with their car. ...
By Joann Muller, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Tue, 5 Dec 2017 08:33:00 -0500.
- GM Says Self-Driving Car Service Could Add Billions To Its Bottom Line
The automaker says it will be ready to launch a driverless ride-sharing business in San Francisco by 2019. ...
By Joann Muller, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:31:00 -0500.
- Chevrolet Unveils More Concept Cars and Trucks for SEMA
Chevy’s SEMA presence is now up to about half the size of its gigantic Detroit auto show footprint. That’s how big a business aftermarket parts and accessories have become for GM generally and Chevy specifically. ...
Alex Nishimoto. Motor Trend. Tue, 31 Oct 2017 02:00:19 +0000.
- 'It's all about profit': Striking CAMI autoworkers told GM will ramp up Equinox production in Mexico
After more than three weeks on the picket line, workers at the CAMI auto plant in Ingersoll, Ont., learn from their union that General Motors will ramp up production of the popular Equinox at two plants in Mexico.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:29:02 EDT.
- GM Financial Reports March Quarter 2017 Operating Results
FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GENERAL MOTORS FINANCIAL COMPANY, INC. ... ...
Business Wire. Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:41:00 UTC.
The word gm is a noun. GM means (1) a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.