Hyundai Motor News
- Hyundai bolsters electric car lineup to narrow gap with rivals
Hyundai Motor Group, lagging behind rivals in the introduction of electric vehicles, is stepping up plans for battery-powered cars as world governments crack down on polluting fossil fuels.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 13 Dec 2017 09:15:27 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Hyundai Motor Vice Chairman Switches From Suit To T-Shirt, Vows Sales Makeover, Too
Hyundai Motor Vice Chairman breaks with formal Korean tradition and dons a t-shirt for the world premiere of the company's new Kona CUV. Was this a one-off gesture or an important shift in how the company sees itself?
By Frank Ahrens, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 16 Jun 2017 10:26:00 -0400.
- VW of America lands Hyundai's Hatami to take over top sales, marketing job
Volkswagen of America has named former Hyundai executive Derrick Hatami -- who abruptly departed Hyundai Motor America this week -- as its new head of U.S. sales and marketing.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 8 Jun 2017 14:00:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- It's A Gas: Hyundai Hopes To Regain Hydrogen Leadership With Futuristic New SUV
Once the industry leader in hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles, Hyundai Motor tries to bypass the Toyota Mirai with a new hydrogen SUV set for 2018.
By Frank Ahrens, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 3 Apr 2017 16:12:00 -0400.
- Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon Welcomes Hyundai Motor America As Official Automotive Partner
LOS ANGELES, March 15, 2017 -- The Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon today announced a new partnership with Hyundai Motor America, with the car brand becoming the Official Automotive Partner of the March 19th race. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 15 Mar 2017 06:00:00 EDT.
- Auto Makers Losing Battle for Dashboard Apps
After several years of building its own software to connect mobile apps in its cars, Hyundai Motor Co. is throwing in the towel, becoming the first global auto maker to embrace software from potential rivals Apple Inc. ...
Yahoo. Wed, 09 Dec 2015 21:30:00 -0500.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.