- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are Bringing More Features to the Masses
Driving the 2018 Hyundai Accent is proof that the idea of basic transportation has evolved. ...
Stefan Ogbac. Motor Trend. Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:18:39 +0000.
- Hyundai plans several new crossovers, including diesel
Hyundai said its plan for an expanded crossover lineup for the U.S. will include a battery-electric vehicle, a fuel cell offering, a diesel utility and an A-segment vehicle.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 15 Nov 2017 11:49:54 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Hyundai mulls more crossover, pickup output at U.S. plant, report says
Hyundai is considering building the Tucson and Kona crossovers and a planned pickup at its sole U.S. factory to help reverse a sales slump, the Seoul Economic Daily reported.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 9 Nov 2017 21:06:07 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Hyundai Motor Vice Chairman Switches From Suit To T-Shirt, Vows Sales Makeover, Too
Hyundai Motor Vice Chairman breaks with formal Korean tradition and dons a t-shirt for the world premiere of the company's new Kona CUV. Was this a one-off gesture or an important shift in how the company sees itself?
By Frank Ahrens, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 16 Jun 2017 10:26:00 -0400.
- 'Little Brother' Kia Beats Hyundai In Korean Sales For First Time
This is like Coors Light outselling Bud Light. Like finding out there’s another peak higher than Mount Everest. Once unthinkable, the loss of domestic-market leadership is just one more blow for hard-luck Hyundai.
By Frank Ahrens, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 30 May 2017 12:06:00 -0400.
- Hyundai Mobis Secures the Core Technology for the Blue Ocean 48V Mild HEV
SEOUL, South Korea--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#Automotive--Hyundai Mobis succeeded in developing the converter integrated 48V battery system for the 48V Mild HEV on its own and it is making the final preparations for mass-production scheduled for next year.
Business Wire. Thu, 27 Apr 2017 13:00:00 UTC.
- Hyundai Mobis Starts Local Production of Main Auto Components (Lamps) in Europe
SEOUL, South Korea--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#Automotive--Hyundai Mobis has opened a new lamp plant in the Czech Republic and commenced lamp production. It plans to make the plant as a production base for main auto components for the European market.
Business Wire. Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:00:00 UTC.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.