- Jaguar propels Tata to biggest profit gain in 6 quarters
Jaguar Land Rover's Indian parent reported its biggest profit jump in six quarters after the luxury car brand began selling new models.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 9 Nov 2017 05:34:20 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Bentley to replace CEO, 3 board members in overhaul
Wolfgang Durheimer will step down as CEO of Bentley effective February 1 and be succeeded by Adrian Hallmark, former global strategy director at Jaguar Land Rover.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 20 Oct 2017 06:31:15 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Park Place Dealerships to Open Jaguar Land Rover DFW July 1st
GRAPEVINE, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#automotive--Park Place Dealerships will open its newest dealership, Jaguar Land Rover DFW on July 1 in Grapevine, TX.
Business Wire. Fri, 30 Jun 2017 15:18:00 UTC.
- Jaguar Plans New E-Pace Compact SUV, But Without Hybrid Or Electric Versions
Jaguar, will launch a new smaller SUV, the E-Pace, next year. Jaguar filled in its product range last year with its first SUV, the F-Pace. For Jaguar to compete effectively in the U.S. ...
By Neil Winton, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 21 Jun 2017 07:34:00 -0400.
- 2017 Jaguar XF 2.0d AWD R-Sport - A Cat That Burns Oil On Purpose
The Jaguar XF 2.0d may be the ideal long-range big cat.
By Sam Abuelsamid, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 20 Jun 2017 08:10:00 -0400.
- Jaguar Building First Copies of the I-Pace
The Jaguar I-Pace, an electric crossover set to compete with the Tesla Model X, has entered production in Austria, according to a report from Automotive News. ...
Kelly Pleskot. Motor Trend. Thu, 15 Jun 2017 15:30:31 +0000.
- 5GAA Welcomes AT&T, Jaguar Land Rover, NTT DOCOMO and Samsung Electronics as Elected Board Members
MUNICH and AMSTERDAM, May 26, 2017 -- The 5G Automotive Association announced today the election of its new Board members following the General Assembly held on May 11, 2017. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 26 May 2017 08:00:00 EDT.
The word jaguar is a noun. Jaguar means (1) a large spotted feline of tropical America similar to the leopard; in some classifications considered a member of the genus Felis.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.