Jeep Wrangler News
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: How Does Jeep Redesign The World's Most Iconic Off-Road SUV? Prudently
I was fortunate enough to spend quality seat in the wilds of New Zealand during the 2018 Jeep Wrangler launch. Over the course of 3 days we drove the all-new Wrangler over large, slippery rocks, through deep rivers and on high-speed pavement.
By Karl Brauer, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 13 Dec 2017 00:01:00 -0500.
- Legos, drain plugs and caves: What people are saying about the '18 Jeep Wrangler
While the basic design of the retooled 2018 Jeep Wrangler is similar to the current Wrangler, FCA has updated, and modernized, its popular off-roader with offerings such as an eight-speed automatic transmission, an available 8.
AutoNews.com. Tue, 5 Dec 2017 09:30:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Refreshing or Revolting: 2018 Jeep Wrangler
After releasing the first official photos of the Wrangler at SEMA this year, Jeep chose to officially reveal the JL Wrangler at this year’s Los Angeles Auto Show. ...
Collin Woodard. Motor Trend. Sat, 02 Dec 2017 00:15:12 +0000.
- Jeep Banks On An All-New Wrangler To Keep Fans
FCA has introduced the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler in the hopes of building on a loyal fan base of Wrangler owners and expanding the model worldwide.
By David Kiley, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 29 Nov 2017 12:14:00 -0500.
- Under 2018 Jeep Wrangler's familiar sheet metal, a modern-day technology-overhaul
The redesigned 2018 Jeep Wrangler may look similar to its immediate predecessor, but above the skid plates and beneath the removable top, fans of the off-roader will notice the upgrades incorporated into the first Wrangler redesign since 2006.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 29 Nov 2017 00:01:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Barrett-Jackson, The NASCAR Foundation Will Auction Vehicle To Support Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#NASCAR--Barrett-Jackson, in conjunction with The NASCAR Foundation, announced the charity sale of a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Red Rock Edition ...
Business Wire. Thu, 12 Oct 2017 23:20:00 UTC.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.