- Three-Row Lexus RX 350L to Debut in L.A.
For years, rumors have circulated that Lexus was working on a three-row variant of its midsize RX crossover. Those rumors will finally be put to rest at this year’s L.A. auto show, where the 2018 Lexus RX 350L will make its debut. ...
Alex Nishimoto. Motor Trend. Wed, 15 Nov 2017 18:30:43 +0000.
- Lexus to unwrap 3-row RX crossover at L.A. Auto Show
Lexus' U.S. dealers have clamored for a family-friendly version of the popular RX crossover for years, but it's unclear whether the third row will accommodate two or three passengers.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 15 Nov 2017 11:22:56 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Lexus acquires naming rights to Detroit velodrome
Toyota's Lexus brand is acquiring the naming rights to a new $4 million indoor sports complex in Detroit with a 545-foot cycling velodrome.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:51:13 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Toyoda Gosei Develops Glass Run with New Structure for Improved Automobile Design Characteristics and Quietness
KIYOSU, Japan--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. has developed glass runs with a new structure that will contribute to both achieving a more stylish appearance and quieter vehicle cabins. This product is used on the new Lexus LS. ... ...
Business Wire. Mon, 23 Oct 2017 00:40:00 UTC.
- Driven, The Brand New Lexus LC500 Hybrid Coupé Performance Car
Lexus is making a bold statement with the LC500 coupé, the brand new performance sports car and a pinnacle product in the Japanese luxury car marque's family. ...
By Nargess Banks, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 17 Jun 2017 01:00:00 -0400.
- Lexus LC500: Toyota's Luxury Brand Finally Makes A Car With Drop-Dead Good Looks
Lexus’ most striking exterior ever did not come about by accident. After a trip to the US in 2011, Toyota president Akio Toyoda directed his Lexus design team to inject a lot more passion and attitude.
By Peter Lyon, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 30 May 2017 14:51:00 -0400.
- 2017 Lexus LC 500 Release Date, Price and Specs - Roadshow
With the LC 500, introduced at the Detroit auto show, Lexus turns away from practicality in favor of a sporty little 2+2 seater.
Wayne Cunningham. CNET. Tue, 12 Jan 2016 18:24:53 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.