- Mazda’s Next-Gen Sedans May Get All-Wheel Drive
At this year’s Los Angeles Auto Show, Mazda showed off its refreshed Mazda6. The midsize family sedan gets a few exterior tweaks, a new premium trim level, and an optional turbocharged engine. ...
Collin Woodard. Motor Trend. Mon, 04 Dec 2017 18:15:16 +0000.
- U.S. rejects Ford, Mazda petitions to delay recall of Takata airbags
NHTSA turned down a petition by Ford and Mazda to delay -- for additional testing -- the recall of about 3 million vehicles with potentially defective airbag inflators made by Takata.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 17 Nov 2017 15:15:40 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Jay Amestoy, retired head of PR for Mazda, dies after lengthy illness
Jay Amestoy, who spent more than two decades at the public relations helm at Mazda North America and previously worked in public relations for Volkswagen Group of America, died late Thursday. He was 69.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:03:31 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Almost A Decade After Learning Of Possible Danger, Mazda Issues Recall For Fuel Leak
Mazda is recalling about 103,000 of its sports cars for either possible fuel leaks or loss of steering.
By Cheryl and Christopher Jensen, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 7 Jun 2017 11:02:00 -0400.
- 2017 Fiat 124 Spider: Is This The Best Miata Ever?
The best-ever version of the Mazda Miata may well be the Italian-badged Fiat 124 Spider Abarth.
By Sam Abuelsamid, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 11 May 2017 08:19:00 -0400.
- Ahdoot & Wolfson, PC, National Law Firm, Represents Class Representative Applicant In Mazda Fraud Litigation
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The team of Ahdoot & Wolfson, PC, helmed by Los Angeles based attorney Tina Wolfson, filed the first case involving the catastrophic failure of Mazda’s in-vehicle navigation software.
Business Wire. Fri, 7 Apr 2017 02:07:00 UTC.
- Mazda to Offer Diesel Engine in All-New Mazda CX-5 for North America From Second Half of 2017
HIROSHIMA, Japan, Nov. 16, 2016 -- Mazda Motor Corporation announced at the Los Angeles Auto Show* today it will offer the SKYACTIV-D 2.2 clean diesel engine in the all-new Mazda CX-5 for North America from the second half of 2017. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 16 Nov 2016 16:15:00 EST.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.