- U.S. rejects Ford, Mazda petitions to delay recall of Takata airbags
NHTSA turned down a petition by Ford and Mazda to delay -- for additional testing -- the recall of about 3 million vehicles with potentially defective airbag inflators made by Takata.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 17 Nov 2017 15:15:40 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Jay Amestoy, retired head of PR for Mazda, dies after lengthy illness
Jay Amestoy, who spent more than two decades at the public relations helm at Mazda North America and previously worked in public relations for Volkswagen Group of America, died late Thursday. He was 69.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:03:31 EST. Subscription may be required.
- 2017 Mazda CX-9 Touring AWD Long-Term Update 1: Road Trip to Monterey
One week each summer, the sleepy, affluent California communities of Monterey and Carmel-by-the-Sea get inundated with the smells and sounds of vintage cars in what is one of the most spectacular automotive events in the world. ...
Erika Pizano. Motor Trend. Tue, 14 Nov 2017 09:00:02 +0000.
- Almost A Decade After Learning Of Possible Danger, Mazda Issues Recall For Fuel Leak
Mazda is recalling about 103,000 of its sports cars for either possible fuel leaks or loss of steering.
By Cheryl and Christopher Jensen, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 7 Jun 2017 11:02:00 -0400.
- 2017 Fiat 124 Spider: Is This The Best Miata Ever?
The best-ever version of the Mazda Miata may well be the Italian-badged Fiat 124 Spider Abarth.
By Sam Abuelsamid, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 11 May 2017 08:19:00 -0400.
- Ahdoot & Wolfson, PC, National Law Firm, Represents Class Representative Applicant In Mazda Fraud Litigation
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The team of Ahdoot & Wolfson, PC, helmed by Los Angeles based attorney Tina Wolfson, filed the first case involving the catastrophic failure of Mazda’s in-vehicle navigation software.
Business Wire. Fri, 7 Apr 2017 02:07:00 UTC.
- Mazda to Offer Diesel Engine in All-New Mazda CX-5 for North America From Second Half of 2017
HIROSHIMA, Japan, Nov. 16, 2016 -- Mazda Motor Corporation announced at the Los Angeles Auto Show* today it will offer the SKYACTIV-D 2.2 clean diesel engine in the all-new Mazda CX-5 for North America from the second half of 2017. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 16 Nov 2016 16:15:00 EST.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.