- General Motors sale of Opel to PSA could be completed as soon as July 31
General Motors' Opel said its sale to France's Peugeot could be completed as early as July 31, pending regulatory approval.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 8 Jun 2017 13:33:17 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Tenneco Supplies Suspension Technology on the New PEUGEOT 3008 SUV
LAKE FOREST, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tenneco’s MTV valve technology offers improved damper performance and durability compared to conventional passive valve designs ...
Business Wire. Thu, 25 May 2017 10:30:00 UTC.
- Macron Win Boosts French Auto Stocks, Business, But Reform Depends On Parliamentary Vote
As France’s business community breathed a sigh of relief after Emmanuel Macron won the presidency, auto stocks Peugeot and Renault consolidated the gains made after the first round result. ...
By Neil Winton, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 8 May 2017 05:55:00 -0400.
- French Auto Investors Relieved By Election Outcome As Round 2 Looms
French auto stocks Renault and Peugeot both zoomed ahead Monday after opinion polls indicated a candidate favorable to industry, the centrist candidate Emmanuel Macron, would win the crucial second round on May 7.
By Neil Winton, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 24 Apr 2017 06:10:00 -0400.
- Barra 'exploring opportunities' for Opel with Peugeot
GM CEO Mary Barra said the automaker is exploring opportunities with French automaker PSA Group, but declined to discuss a potential sale of its money-losing European Opel unit.
AutoNews.com. Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:37:25 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Constellium to supply aluminium Crash Management Systems and Automotive Body Sheets for the new PEUGEOT 3008
AMSTERDAM, Sept. 22, 2016 -- Constellium N.V. ...
PR Newswire. Thu, 22 Sep 2016 02:00:00 EDT.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles + Peugeot CitroĆ«n = Profit?
One Wants a Partner, the Other Wants an American Visa The post Fiat Chrysler Automobiles + Peugeot CitroĆ«n = Profit? appeared first on Motor Trend.
Carol Ngo. Motor Trend. Mon, 13 Jun 2016 18:19:05 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.