- France to allow congestion pricing in bid to reduce traffic jams
France plans to make it easier for cities to introduce congestion pricing in a bid to reduce traffic jams and air pollution, the country's transport minister said.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 19 Oct 2018 05:15:47 EST. Subscription may be required.
- 7 Great Companies You Could Buy If You Win Mega Millions
Most people have already mapped out their spending plans for a Mega Millions jackpot they'll never actually win. Visions of big boats, sports cars and luxurious houses can become reality just by picking the right numbers. ...
Kiplinger. Thu, 18 Oct 2018 15:47:10 -0400.
- London's black taxi cabs to launch in Paris next year
London Electric Vehicle Company plans to start selling an electric version of the iconic black cab in Paris next year as it continues its global expansion.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 18 Oct 2018 07:28:38 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Cyclists could always be given priority over cars under plans to rewrite Highway Code
Proposal would also see drivers required to learn 'Dutch Reach' technique to force drivers to look over shoulder for passing traffic when opening door
Tom Batchelor. The Independent. Thu, 18 Oct 2018 09:03:10 +0000.
- Ford is planning cuts to its salaried workforce
The company does not yet know how many jobs it plans to cut. But it expects to have more details by the send quarter of 2019.
CNBC. Fri, 05 Oct 2018 19:31 GMT.
- Ford to stop building Focus cars in Argentina in 2019
Ford Motor Co said on Monday it plans to stop building its Focus compact cars in Argentina in May 2019 as it seeks to stem losses from its operations in South America.
Reuters. Mon, 01 Oct 2018 17:29:36 -0400.
- Volkswagen group plans to build 10 million e-cars in first wave
Volkswagen plans to build 10 million electric cars based on its new modular MEB platform, the German car maker said on Monday, as it targets the launch of worldwide mass production toward the end of 2022.
Reuters. Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:45:06 -0400.
- Insight: Pininfarina's New Exclusive Electric Performance Car Company
AutomobiliPininfarina creative director Luca Borgogno reveals plans for the new car company born out of he legendary Italian styling house and reveals the design intention for the halo PF0 luxury electric hypercar.
By Nargess Banks, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 13 Sep 2018 12:24:00 -0400.
- Dyson reveals plans to test out its electric cars on real roads
Vacuum company is spending billions of pounds on new car
Andrew Griffin. The Independent. Thu, 30 Aug 2018 11:20:00 +0000.