- Ford said to be planning end of N.A. Fusion output
Ford plans to end North American production of the Fusion midsize sedan at the end of the decade, casting doubt about the future of the nameplate in the U.S. as consumers shun cars for crossovers and SUVs.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 13 Dec 2017 17:00:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Hyundai bolsters electric car lineup to narrow gap with rivals
Hyundai Motor Group, lagging behind rivals in the introduction of electric vehicles, is stepping up plans for battery-powered cars as world governments crack down on polluting fossil fuels.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 13 Dec 2017 09:15:27 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Ford Offers Glimpse Of Its Plans For A Commercial Fleet Of Dedicated Self-Driving Hybrids
To increase investment on autonomous vehicles, Ford will shift planned electric vehicle from US factory to Mexico.
By Sam Abuelsamid, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 6 Dec 2017 21:46:00 -0500.
- From Race Track To Road Car: Formula E Charges Ahead New Race Season With Improved Powertrains
FIA Formula E Championship kicked off season four in Hong Kong over the weekend with a double-header. Three teams shared with us their plans for racing and ambitions to translate their battery technology learnings from the track onto the road.
By Pamela Ambler, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Mon, 4 Dec 2017 00:53:00 -0500.
- Polestar Wants Four Models on the Road by 2020
After making a grand debut at the Shanghai auto show in October with the Polestar 1 plug-in hybrid sports coupe, Volvo’s performance brand fleshed out its ambitious plans to Motor Trend at the Los Angeles Auto Show. ...
Alex Nishimoto. Motor Trend. Fri, 01 Dec 2017 18:20:05 +0000.
- Navigant Research White Paper Shares Three Key Trends that Align Personal Transportation with City Sustainability Plans
BOULDER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#AirPollution--A new white paper from Navigant Research examines key trends in personal mobility, outlining related impacts and critical issues.
Business Wire. Tue, 28 Nov 2017 10:15:00 UTC.
- Arcimoto Lays Out Plans for the Road Ahead at AutoMobility LA and 2017 LA Auto Show
EUGENE, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arcimoto Lays Out Plans for the Road Ahead at AutoMobility LA and 2017 LA Auto Show ...
Business Wire. Thu, 2 Nov 2017 11:00:00 UTC.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.