- Porsche's hybrid a hit as buyers flock to plug-in Panamera
Porsche said 60 percent of buyers of its revamped Panamera four-door coupe opted for the partly battery-powered version from its sales start in June through October.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:41:51 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Polestar Wants Four Models on the Road by 2020
After making a grand debut at the Shanghai auto show in October with the Polestar 1 plug-in hybrid sports coupe, Volvo’s performance brand fleshed out its ambitious plans to Motor Trend at the Los Angeles Auto Show. ...
Alex Nishimoto. Motor Trend. Fri, 01 Dec 2017 18:20:05 +0000.
- Porsche likely to add 911 plug-in hybrid variant, CEO says
The Porsche 911 will likely get a plug-in hybrid variant mid-way through its next generation, Porsche CEO Oliver Blume says.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:29:54 EST. Subscription may be required.
- 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Charges In With $33,400
There's now another plug-in hybrid sedan set to compete with the Chevy Volt and Prius Prime. It's the Honda Clarity PHEV, and it starts at $33,400.
By Sebastian Blanco, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:58:00 -0500.
- Long-Distance Electric Car Charging Problems Will Boost Plug-In Hybrids
One of the unintended consequences of the electric car revolution will be a painful doubling or tripling in long-distance journey times as the charging structure is overwhelmed, according to consultancy Frost & Sullivan. ...
By Neil Winton, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 19 May 2017 12:04:00 -0400.
- Honda Electrified! Clarity Plug-in Hybrid and Clarity Electric Unveiled at 2017 New York International Auto Show
NEW YORK CITY, April 12, 2017 -- Honda today revealed its all-new Clarity Plug-in Hybrid and Clarity Electric alongside the already available Clarity Fuel Cell, saying it will target U.S. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 12 Apr 2017 11:30:00 EDT.
- XL Hybrids Announces First XLP™ Plug-In Hybrid Upfit to be Installed on Ford F-150 Pickup Trucks
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#FordF150--XL Hybrids, Inc. announced its XLP™ plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) upfit solution will roll out on Ford F-150 pickup trucks beginning fourth quarter 2017.
Business Wire. Tue, 28 Feb 2017 14:05:00 UTC.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.