- Porsche mulls a hybrid variant of 911
Porsche is considering adding battery power to the 911, making the top variant of the iconic sports car a hybrid, according to people familiar with the matter.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 17 Nov 2017 06:34:20 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Peter Schutz, former CEO who saved Porsche 911, dies at 87
Peter Schutz, the American auto executive credited with saving the Porsche 911 from extinction in the 1980s and turning around the Porsche brand in the process, died over the weekend.
AutoNews.com. Tue, 31 Oct 2017 21:52:40 EST. Subscription may be required.
- All-New Porsche 911 GT2 RS Revealed at E3 Preview
Instead of waiting for a major international auto show, Porsche, Microsoft, and Turn 10 Studios surprised fans when they ripped the covers off the all-new Porsche 911 GT2 RS at the 2017 Xbox E3 conference. ...
Cgolden. Motor Trend. Mon, 12 Jun 2017 01:21:59 +0000.
- Dieselgate 2.0: Porsche And Audi Accused Of Using Sophisticated Defeat Devices
An explosive investigation by a German news magazine paints a picture of unabated cheating at Volkswagen's Porsche and Audi units, executed with new technology, and higher sophistication.
By Bertel Schmitt, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 10 Jun 2017 07:10:00 -0400.
- Porsche and Audi Recalls: Growing Concern Over Gas Leaks
Citing an expanded concern over gas leaks Volkswagen is recalling more Porsche and Audi models.
By Cheryl and Christopher Jensen, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 13 May 2017 10:35:00 -0400.
- ISAF Management Company Issues a Last Call for Volkswagen and Porsche Shareholders
STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ISAF MANAGEMENT COMPANY ISSUES A LAST CALL FOR VOLKSWAGEN AND PORSCHE SHAREHOLDERS
Business Wire. Fri, 5 May 2017 17:00:00 UTC.
- And Now There Is One…. Fifth World Performance Car Win for Porsche
NEW YORK, April 12, 2017 -- The PORSCHE BOXSTER CAYMAN has been declared the 2017 World Performance Car during today's press conference hosted by the New York International Auto Show, Bridgestone Corporation and Autoneum. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:46:00 EDT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.