- Porsche's hybrid a hit as buyers flock to plug-in Panamera
Porsche said 60 percent of buyers of its revamped Panamera four-door coupe opted for the partly battery-powered version from its sales start in June through October.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:41:51 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Porsche likely to add 911 plug-in hybrid variant, CEO says
The Porsche 911 will likely get a plug-in hybrid variant mid-way through its next generation, Porsche CEO Oliver Blume says.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:29:54 EST. Subscription may be required.
- All-New Porsche 911 GT2 RS Revealed at E3 Preview
Instead of waiting for a major international auto show, Porsche, Microsoft, and Turn 10 Studios surprised fans when they ripped the covers off the all-new Porsche 911 GT2 RS at the 2017 Xbox E3 conference. ...
Cgolden. Motor Trend. Mon, 12 Jun 2017 01:21:59 +0000.
- Dieselgate 2.0: Porsche And Audi Accused Of Using Sophisticated Defeat Devices
An explosive investigation by a German news magazine paints a picture of unabated cheating at Volkswagen's Porsche and Audi units, executed with new technology, and higher sophistication.
By Bertel Schmitt, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 10 Jun 2017 07:10:00 -0400.
- Porsche and Audi Recalls: Growing Concern Over Gas Leaks
Citing an expanded concern over gas leaks Volkswagen is recalling more Porsche and Audi models.
By Cheryl and Christopher Jensen, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 13 May 2017 10:35:00 -0400.
- ISAF Management Company Issues a Last Call for Volkswagen and Porsche Shareholders
STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ISAF MANAGEMENT COMPANY ISSUES A LAST CALL FOR VOLKSWAGEN AND PORSCHE SHAREHOLDERS
Business Wire. Fri, 5 May 2017 17:00:00 UTC.
- And Now There Is One…. Fifth World Performance Car Win for Porsche
NEW YORK, April 12, 2017 -- The PORSCHE BOXSTER CAYMAN has been declared the 2017 World Performance Car during today's press conference hosted by the New York International Auto Show, Bridgestone Corporation and Autoneum. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:46:00 EDT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.