- 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Charges In With $33,400
There's now another plug-in hybrid sedan set to compete with the Chevy Volt and Prius Prime. It's the Honda Clarity PHEV, and it starts at $33,400.
By Sebastian Blanco, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:58:00 -0500.
- Toyota says it's not lagging on EV, autonomous technology
The pioneer of the Prius and lean manufacturing wants the world to know it's not falling behind on electrification -- or autonomous technology, for that matter.
AutoNews.com. Mon, 30 Oct 2017 00:01:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Spy photos suggest Prius v goes crossover
The first spy photos of what appears to be an updated Prius v wagon suggest it will get the crossover treatment when it goes on sale.
AutoNews.com. Tue, 24 Oct 2017 10:45:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- And Now There Is One….Second Consecutive Win For Toyota - World Green Car
NEW YORK, April 12, 2017 -- The TOYOTA PRIUS PRIME was declared the 2017 World Green Car at a press conference hosted by the New York International Auto Show, Bridgestone Corporation, and Autoneum. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:46:00 EDT.
- Toyota Turns A Plug-In Prius Launch Into A Celebration Of Hybrid Technology's Birthday
The Japanese plug-in Prius has a solar roof to provide extra power and can double as a mobile power outlet, or the world’s fastest generator, both of which could come in handy in a disaster. ...
By Bertel Schmitt, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:03:00 -0500.
- Toyota Prius Plug-In to Feature Solar Panels in Japan, Europe
When the next generation of the Toyota Prius plug-in hybrid hits Japan and Europe, it will feature a rooftop solar panel, reports Automotive News. ...
Megan Stewart. Motor Trend. Fri, 17 Jun 2016 18:30:06 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.