- Subaru, Mitsubishi top small crossover segment in new crash test
The Subaru Forester and Mitsubishi Outlander Sport have won top honors from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, becoming the only small SUVs to ace the group's new "small overlap" crash test.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 16 May 2013 00:01:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Subaru to invest $400 million to build Impreza at Indiana plant
Subaru, gunning for a fifth year of record sales in the United States, said it will invest $400 million to expand capacity at its Indiana assembly plant by a third and add output of its Impreza compact.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 8 May 2013 06:50:21 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Illinois Kia, Subaru Dealership Offers Price Match Guarantee for New Vehicles
JOLIET, Ill., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- One of the premier northeastern Illinois car dealerships, Bill Jacobs Automotive Group, is holding a Price Match Guarantee promotion for new Kia and Subaru vehicles. ...
PR Newswire. Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:21:00 EDT.
- New York Auto Show: Subaru Adds Its First-Ever Hybrid, Based On The Subaru XV Crosstrek
NEW YORK -- Subaru at long last unveiled its first gasoline-electric hybrid model at the New York International Auto Show, the Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid, expected to go on sale in October 2013 as a 2014 model.
By Jim Henry. Forbes. Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:31:11 GMT.
- New York Auto Show: Subaru Unveils The New Subaru WRX
Subaru of America unveiled the next-generation Subaru WRX model today, March 28 at the New York International Auto Show.
By Jim Henry. Forbes. Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:43:23 GMT.
- Autoliv Receives More Customer Awards
STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: At the Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. (SIA) Supplier Ceremony at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, Autoliv Inc. ... ...
Business Wire. Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:57:00 UTC.
- Subaru Selects Aha to Deliver Web Content Safely to Drivers Through the Radio
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Subaru of America, Inc. and Aha by HARMAN have announced a partnership that will use the Aha platform to seamlessly bring Web content safely to Subaru drivers, right through the radio.
Business Wire. Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:15:00 UTC.
- Verdict: 2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
Automotive Multi-Tool Gets the Job Done.
Motor Trend. Thu, 03 Mar 2011 08:00:00 -0700.
- Subaru mulls green car production in Sweden
Japanese carmaker Subaru has announced its desire to start making vehicles in Sweden, possibly at a vacant Saab Automobile facility in western Sweden's Trollhättan.
The Local. Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:52:00 +0100.
Copyright © 2012 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.