Tata Motors News
- Tata Motors's Mix Of Revenue And EBITDA Will Continue to Shift
There has been a gradual shift in the revenue and EBITDA contribution for Tata Motors . ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 25 Nov 2016 14:03:00 -0500.
- Auto Stock Roundup: US Sales Plunge, Tata Motors Earnings Rise, Toyota to Invest in Malaysia
Weak U.S. sales in May raised concerns in the auto sector. Meanwhile, recalls were announced for 16.4 million more vehicles with defective Takata airbags.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks.com. Fri, 03 Jun 2016 13:42:00 GMT.
- Record Jaguar-Land Rover Sales, But Air Bag Recall Cuts Into Profits
Tata Motors Group, the parent company for Jaguar-Land Rover, on Monday said higher reserves and a charge related to the Takata air bag recall in the United States cut into Jaguar-Land Rover earnings for the fiscal year that ended March 31.
By Jim Henry. Forbes. Mon, 30 May 2016 20:59:00 GMT.
- Tata Motors posts surprise loss on China slump, blast costs
A slump in China sales at Jaguar Land Rover amid a market slowdown and a one-time expense contributed to its Indian parent Tata Motors posting an unexpected loss.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 6 Nov 2015 08:37:04 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Tata Motors quarterly profits plunge on lower JLR China demand
Tata Motors quarterly profits plunged as demand for Jaguar Land Rover vehicles slumped in China amid a market slowdown.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 7 Aug 2015 06:50:11 EST. Subscription may be required.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.