- Jaguar propels Tata to biggest profit gain in 6 quarters
Jaguar Land Rover's Indian parent reported its biggest profit jump in six quarters after the luxury car brand began selling new models.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 9 Nov 2017 05:34:20 EST. Subscription may be required.
- JLR's next move: Buy Vauxhall from PSA
JLR's turnaround, from a money-losing business Ford dumped for $2.3 billion, at a huge loss, to India's Tata Motors, is one of the biggest success stories of the last decade. But now the next -- and far more difficult -- challenge awaits.
AutoNews.com. Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:00:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Tata Motors's Mix Of Revenue And EBITDA Will Continue to Shift
There has been a gradual shift in the revenue and EBITDA contribution for Tata Motors . ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 25 Nov 2016 14:03:00 -0500.
- F1 In Pole Position For Virtual Reality Broadcasts
Fans of Formula One could soon be viewing its high-octane action in virtual reality thanks to its connectivity partner Tata Communications. ...
By Christian Sylt. Forbes. Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:11:00 GMT.
- Auto Stock Roundup: US Sales Plunge, Tata Motors Earnings Rise, Toyota to Invest in Malaysia
Weak U.S. sales in May raised concerns in the auto sector. Meanwhile, recalls were announced for 16.4 million more vehicles with defective Takata airbags.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks.com. Fri, 03 Jun 2016 13:42:00 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.