- Thailand Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2022 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Thailand Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2022" report to their offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:55:00 UTC.
- Outlook of Select ASEAN Automotive Markets 2016-2017: Focus on Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand - Research and Markets
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Outlook of Select ASEAN Automotive Markets - Forecast to 2017" report to their offering. ...
Business Wire. Thu, 20 Apr 2017 13:45:00 UTC.
- Ziebart Opens In Thailand
TROY, Mich., Sept. 16, 2016 -- Automotive franchisor, Ziebart International Corporation, is excited to announce the opening of the first master licensed location in Bangkok, Thailand. The location is an 8,000 square ft. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 16 Sep 2016 16:01:00 EDT.
- Troubled Thailand Moves Toward Stability, A Boon To Investors, As Voters OK Constitution
This political shift is hardly Taiwan’s switch from authoritarianism to democracy in the 1980s or end to quasi-military rule for Myanmar in 2012. ...
By Ralph Jennings. Forbes. Mon, 8 Aug 2016 02:00:00 GMT.
- Bloomberg Philanthropies Hosts International Road Safety Conference In Thailand
More than 125 experts from 15 countries, including government officials and law enforcement, will convene in Bangkok, Thailand from July 27 to 29, 2016 to address strategies to improve road safety. ...
By Tanya Mohn. Forbes. Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:33:00 GMT.
- Toyota appeals $327 million tax bill in Thailand
Toyota said its Thailand subsidiary is appealing a Thai government order to pay additional taxes that the Nikkei business daily said would total more than 11 billion baht ($327 million).
AutoNews.com. Fri, 19 Jun 2015 07:00:28 EST. Subscription may be required.
- GM retrenches in Thailand after Indonesia retreat
A day after announcing it is to stop making GM-branded cars in Indonesia, General Motors today said it would cease production of its Chevrolet Sonic in Thailand by the middle of this year.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:24:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
Thailand is a proper noun. Thailand is (1) a country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the Isthmus of Kra to the Malay peninsula.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.