Toyota Motor News
- Toyota's Lentz says there's still work to do in Plano
Toyota Motor North America CEO Jim Lentz is finally comfortable that he's got his people where he wants them to enable better communication and faster decision-making.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 6 Dec 2017 16:19:05 EST. Subscription may be required.
- At Toyota, changing times, changing tactics
Akio Toyoda is keeping his eyes on the future, the far, far future, as the Toyota Motor Corp. president pilots his company through a rapidly changing automotive landscape. ...
AutoNews.com. Mon, 13 Nov 2017 00:01:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Prominent Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. in Groundbreaking Action for Fraud and Retaliation
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#amnonsiegel--Miller Barondess files suit against Toyota Motor Sales on behalf of prominent auto dealer, Roger Hogan, and his dealerships.
Business Wire. Tue, 25 Jul 2017 20:27:00 UTC.
- Why Finding 'American' Cars Is Pretty Difficult
A row of Kentucky-built 2016 Toyota Motor Corp. Camry vehicles sit on the lot of the Peoria Toyota/Scion car dealership in Peoria, Illinois, U.S. The Camry is more "American" than any Ford, GM or Tesla vehicle, says Cars.com. ...
By David Kiley, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 5 Jan 2017 10:59:00 -0500.
- World's Largest Automakers 2016: Toyota Pulls Ahead Of Volkswagen -- By A Hair
Who will be the world’s largest automaker by the end of the year? As the race between global giants Toyota Motor Corp and Volkswagen AG gets increasingly tighter, the answer likely will remain in doubt for months to come. ...
By Bertel Schmitt. Forbes. Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:47:00 GMT.
- U.S. Auto Sales Growth Falls Short of Estimates
Robust demand for pickups and S.U.V.s pushed up U.S. auto sales in June, but General Motors, Toyota Motor and Volkswagen sold fewer vehicles.
Reuters. New York Times. Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:33:28 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Toyota Recalls 60K Cars in North America over Faulty Airbags
Toyota Motor Corporation (TM) announced that it is recalling around 60,000 automobiles in North America due to faulty front passenger airbags.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks.com. Thu, 14 Apr 2016 17:55:00 GMT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.