- Breakthrough claimed in remote, electronic signature on auto finance contract
Technology provider RouteOne, in a venture with Toyota Financial Services, says it has successfully processed the industry's first remotely captured, electronic customer signature on a finance contract arranged through a dealership.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 14 Dec 2017 16:54:02 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Toyota, Visteon begin using new $135 million autonomous vehicle testing center in Mich.
Michigan's autonomous and connected vehicle testing site, the American Center for Mobility, officially opened this week near Ann Arbor, Mich., with Toyota and Visteon beginning testing.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 13 Dec 2017 13:22:20 EST. Subscription may be required.
- 2019 Toyota Avalon Previews Bolder Design
The 2019 Toyota Avalon will debut at the Detroit auto show in January, the automaker has revealed today. If this teaser image is any indication, the large sedan could adopt a much more aggressive look as it enters its fifth generation. ...
Kelly Pleskot. Motor Trend. Fri, 08 Dec 2017 18:45:41 +0000.
- Toyota's Top-Down Overhaul Includes Its First-Ever Global Branding Campaign
Toyota is doing more than shuffling top management to ensure its survival in the fast-changing automotive industry. The company also has launched its first global corporate branding campaign about it focus on the future.
By Dale Buss, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 30 Nov 2017 18:14:00 -0500.
- Superior Essex Races for Hurricane Relief at Texas Motor Speedway
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Superior Essex is promoting United Way’s Harvey Recovery Fund on its No. 14 Toyota during the O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Business Wire. Fri, 3 Nov 2017 13:03:00 UTC.
- Toyota Boshoku, Autoneum, and Nihon Tokushu Toryo Agree to Establish Joint Venture
KARIYA, Japan--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Toyota Boshoku, Autoneum and Nittoku will establish a joint venture to conduct noise and vibration evaluation analysis of automobile interior systems.
Business Wire. Thu, 5 Oct 2017 05:00:00 UTC.
- Europe Laggard Toyota's Hybrid Technology Might Be Its Winning Ticket
Toyota is using its previously shunned hybrid technology to exploit the end of Europe’s love affair with diesel engines and is making big sales gains from a low base. ...
By Neil Winton, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:11:00 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.