United States News
- Toyota will decide on new U.S. plant location in early 2018
Toyota should decide by early 2018 on a site for a new United States assembly plant to be built with Mazda, a Toyota executive said, adding more than one state is in the mix.
AutoNews.com. Mon, 4 Dec 2017 17:42:03 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Shared self-driving cars could slash demand for sedans, KPMG study says
Ride services using self-driving vehicles could slash by more than half demand for owner-driven sedans in the United States by 2030, according to a new KPMG study.
AutoNews.com. Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:18:28 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Traveling To Developing Nations? Beware Of Lax Vehicle Safety Standards;Michael Bloomberg Weighs In
Car buyers in the United States have come to expect many of the latest safety features that are credited with saving lives. ...
By Tanya Mohn, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 5 Jun 2017 17:57:00 -0400.
- United States Automobile Market Report: Analysis And Forecasts 2017-2025 - Research and Markets
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Automobile Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2025" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. ... ...
Business Wire. Mon, 15 May 2017 15:18:00 UTC.
- US Investigates Malfunctioning Nissan Automobile Brakes
The United States office that handles highway safety announced it would investigate complaints that brakes can malfunction on Nissan's popular Murano SUV. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 05 May 2017 13:28:44 -0400.
- Wash Ninja® Granted Registered Trademark, Pulls Trigger on Green Friendly Auto Care Product Line
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., May 3, 2017 -- Wash Ninja® has been issued a Registered Trademark of Wash Ninja, Inc. by the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO). ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 03 May 2017 08:27:00 EDT.
- Liberty Media CEO Dismisses NBC Formula One Fee As A 'Popcorn Fart'
Liberty Media’s CEO Greg Maffei has described the estimated $3 million fee paid by NBC to broadcast Formula One in the United States as a “popcorn fart”, something which is hardly worth the effort.
By Christian Sylt, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 6 Mar 2017 09:02:00 -0500.
- Auto Body Shop Guide (Information)
Browse this auto body shop guide and directory to learn about auto body repair shops in the United States of America. All directory listings include contact information, category tags, and website links.
- Auto Body Services Careers (Information)
This auto body shop page comprises information about auto body services careers in the United States of America plus a photograph of auto accident body damage.
- Automotive Paint Directory (Information)
Browse this auto paint vendor directory for information about auto paint products and services in the United States of America. All directory listings include contact information, category tags, and website links.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.