Volkswagen Group News
- Jay Amestoy, retired head of PR for Mazda, dies after lengthy illness
Jay Amestoy, who spent more than two decades at the public relations helm at Mazda North America and previously worked in public relations for Volkswagen Group of America, died late Thursday. He was 69.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 17 Nov 2017 14:03:31 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Atlas, repaired diesels boost VW sales; another record for Audi
Volkswagen Group of America's sales rose 3.9 percent in May, paced by gains of 4.3 percent for VW brand and 2.5 percent for Audi.
AutoNews.com. Thu, 1 Jun 2017 14:26:30 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Volkswagen Autonomous Race Trainer Eliminates Driving Instructors
Volkswagen Group Research has been working on autonomous “self-driving” technology for many years. ...
By Michael Harley. Forbes. Mon, 10 Oct 2016 10:00:00 GMT.
- Defenestration Of Audi's Top Engineer Seemingly Engineered By Labor
“Stefan Knirsch is well acquainted with the Volkswagen Group and Audi’s technical development” said Audi CEO Rupert Stadler when Knirsch was chosen to become a board member in charge of Audi’s R&D. ...
By Bertel Schmitt. Forbes. Tue, 27 Sep 2016 11:30:00 GMT.
- Lamborghini and Bentley are Dropping Out of the Paris Auto Show
Ostensibly because of tight budgets in the wake of its crushing diesel emissions scandal, Volkswagen Group subsidiaries Bentley and Lamborghini will not fly the flag at this year’s Paris auto show. ...
Eweiner. Motor Trend. Tue, 20 Sep 2016 17:30:40 +0000.
- VW Dieselgate Puts Auto Emission Control Systems in the Crosshairs
Clean diesel took a punch in the gut last September when regulators said Volkswagen Group was manipulating the pollution control devices in its diesel passenger cars to fool emissions tests.
Design News. Thu, 21 Jan 2016 04:15:00 EST.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.