- Care By Volvo Subscription Program Q&A
As Volvo unveiled the details of Care By Volvo at the Los Angeles Auto Show, Håkan Samuelsson, CEO of Volvo Car Corp., and Anders Gustafsson, CEO of Volvo Cars North America, took questions in a roundtable with journalists. ...
Alex Nishimoto. Motor Trend. Wed, 29 Nov 2017 23:00:04 +0000.
- Volvo plans to charge $600 a month for XC40 subscription service
Volvo Cars will allow customers to subscribe to the 2019 XC40 compact crossover for a flat fee of $600 a month.
AutoNews.com. Wed, 29 Nov 2017 17:15:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Volvo's new North America CEO hits the road in first month on the job
Anders Gustafsson, Volvo Cars' newly minted CEO of North America, spent little time in the office during his first month on the job.
AutoNews.com. Mon, 27 Nov 2017 00:01:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Volvo Seeks to Continue Its Stateside Resurgence With The Redesigned XC60 Midsize Crossover
After nearly a decade on the market and more than 1 million in global sales, Volvo’s bestselling crossover is getting a makeover.
By Jaclyn Trop, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:24:00 -0400.
- 2017 Volvo S90 T6 AWD Inscription Is Light-years Ahead Of Its Predecessors
The all-new Volvo S90 battles head-to-head against Europe's finest sedans... and it finally has the design, engineering, and luxury to capture the hearts of discerning buyers.
By Michael Harley, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 6 Jun 2017 06:05:00 -0400.
- Volvo, Autoliv Will Jointly Develop Autonomous Driving Software
Chinese-owned Volvo Cars and the Swedish-based automotive safety group Autoliv Inc. said Tuesday that they were creating a jointly owned company to develop autonomous driving software. ...
Voice of America. Tue, 06 Sep 2016 15:35:12 -0400.
- GKN supplies innovative eAxle to plug-in hybrid Volvo S90
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., April 18, 2016 -- GKN Automotive and Volvo Cars are continuing their successful driveline development partnership with the new Volvo S90 plug-in hybrid. ...
PR Newswire. Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:42:00 EDT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.