- Volvo pulls ads from Hannity show amid Moore sex scandal coverage
Swedish automaker Volvo Car USA has pulled advertising from Sean Hannity's Fox News show, the automaker confirmed on Twitter Monday night.
AutoNews.com. Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:47:46 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Lotus Elise Cup 260 Celebrates 70 Years of Adding Lightness
Lotus was recently bought by Geely, and the Chinese auto giant that also owns Volvo has big plans for its newly acquired British sports car maker. ...
Etahaney. Motor Trend. Sat, 21 Oct 2017 00:15:48 +0000.
- Polestar debuts with performance coupe, subscription sales model
Volvo and its parent, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, are initially investing about $752 million in the stand-alone electrified vehicle brand, mostly for a China assembly plant.
AutoNews.com. Tue, 17 Oct 2017 07:00:00 EST. Subscription may be required.
- Volvo Seeks to Continue Its Stateside Resurgence With The Redesigned XC60 Midsize Crossover
After nearly a decade on the market and more than 1 million in global sales, Volvo’s bestselling crossover is getting a makeover.
By Jaclyn Trop, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:24:00 -0400.
- 2017 Volvo S90 T6 AWD Inscription Is Light-years Ahead Of Its Predecessors
The all-new Volvo S90 battles head-to-head against Europe's finest sedans... and it finally has the design, engineering, and luxury to capture the hearts of discerning buyers.
By Michael Harley, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 6 Jun 2017 06:05:00 -0400.
- Volvo, Autoliv Will Jointly Develop Autonomous Driving Software
Chinese-owned Volvo Cars and the Swedish-based automotive safety group Autoliv Inc. said Tuesday that they were creating a jointly owned company to develop autonomous driving software. ...
Voice of America. Tue, 06 Sep 2016 15:35:12 -0400.
- GKN supplies innovative eAxle to plug-in hybrid Volvo S90
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., April 18, 2016 -- GKN Automotive and Volvo Cars are continuing their successful driveline development partnership with the new Volvo S90 plug-in hybrid. ...
PR Newswire. Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:42:00 EDT.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.