Auto Loan News
- Millions Deferred Auto Loan Payments During COVID Shutdowns; Most Landed On Their Feet
Out of an abundance of caution, millions of consumers took advantage of offers to postpone their monthly auto-loan payments last year. TransUnion says it turns out, most kept up with their payments just fine.
By Jim Henry, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 28 Jun 2021 14:33:32 -0400.
- Chip shortage could shift car loans at one of Pittsburgh's biggest banks into low gear
When the chips are down, so is vehicle production, and parts holdups may mute auto loan growth a bit at First Commonwealth.
Patty Tascarella. American City Business Journals. Wed, 28 Apr 2021 20:26:48 +0000.
- Monthly auto loan payments surge to record highs as borrowing hits biggest one-year jump, Experian says
The average monthly new auto loan payment is approaching $600 according to Experian, which analyzes millions of new and used vehicle loans.
CNBC. Thu, 04 Mar 2021 13:00:01 GMT.
- Don't Rush Into an 84-Month Auto Loan
Amid slow sales, there are a lot of great deals to be found on new and used vehicles. On the new car side, 0 percent financing on long-term auto loans has quickly become the norm. But before you ...
Benjamin Preston. Consumer Reports. Thu, 21 May 2020 21:03:55 +0000.
- West Virginia reaps $6.4M in auto loan company settlement
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - West Virginia is getting more than $6.4 million under a multi-state settlement with Santander Consumer USA over claims that it violated consumer protection laws with predatory auto loans, officials said Tuesday. ...
Washington Times. Wed, 20 May 2020 06:45:00 -0400.
- Paying On Time: Auto Loan Delinquencies Stay Low In 2020, TransUnion Says
Credit bureau TransUnion predicted auto loan delinquencies would remain flat next year, and low by historical standards.
By Jim Henry, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 12 Dec 2019 15:56:42 +0000.
- Man, woman plead guilty in auto loan fraud scheme
BALTIMORE (AP) - Federal prosecutors say a man and a woman have pleaded guilty to a scheme to defraud individuals and financial institutions of more than $1 million through fake auto loan applications. The U.S. ...
Washington Times. Sat, 31 Aug 2019 04:01:18 -0400.
Auto Loan Sign
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.