- BMW reveals its revised 2-series coupe that will be built in Mexico
Britain has scored a significant international automotive coup as BMW's sporty new 2-series coupe will make its public global premiere at this week's Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Daily Mail. Wed, 07 Jul 2021 08:57:57 GMT.
- Apple hires BMW veteran in latest sign of electric car push
The hire is the latest sign that Apple is serious about building an electric car to compete with automakers such as Tesla.
CNBC. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 23:04:56 GMT.
- The BMW Group announces global partnership with the Bayerische Staatsoper
Expansion of long-term partnership is a contribution to social responsibility efforts and provides new impulses for the renowned Munich opera house. Munich. ...
Realwire. Tue, 08 Jun 2021 12:54:00 +0100.
- Ford, BMW lead $130M investment in Colorado electric vehicle battery startup
The auto giants charge ahead on commercializing the battery technology as Ford looks at integrating it into new EVs.
Greg Avery. American City Business Journals. Mon, 03 May 2021 15:30:20 +0000.
- Global chip shortage hits Apple, BMW and Ford as crisis worsens
The shortfall of critically needed parts has forced the auto industry to cut output, leaving thin inventories at dealerships just as consumers emerge from COVID-19 ...
Japan Times. Thu, 29 Apr 2021 22:06:33 +0900.
- Mercedes, BMW issue recalls
Mercedes-Benz is recalling more than 280,000 C-class cars because the rear lights can fail. And BMW is recalling more than 156,000 cars and SUVs because the engines can lose power or stall. It covers multiple models from 2010 to 2012. ...
CBS News. Sat, 20 Mar 2021 04:24:11 -0400.
- 2020 BMW X3 XDrive30e Review: Is It Worth It?
The BMW X3 is one of the best selling cars from the brand. So it makes sense that BMW has added a PHEV edition of this popular model. ...
By Kyle Edward, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:52:32 -0500.
- Germany Goes All in On EVs: VWAGY, BAMXF and DDAIF in Focus
Amid rising popularity of EVs, German auto bigwigs like Volkswagen (VWAGY), Daimler (DDAIF) and BMW (BAMXF) are actively focusing on radically electrifying their line-ups.
Rimmi Singhi. Zacks. Mon, 30 Nov 2020 12:18:00 GMT.
- Talking Cars #269: BMW 228i xDrive Gran Coupe
Main theme: We discuss a Consumer Reports study that found that millions of America's most popular vehicles require consumers to buy extra features just to get the most important lifesaving ...
Mike Quincy. Consumer Reports. Fri, 21 Aug 2020 17:17:38 +0000.
- BMW eDrive Zones debut in the UK: Auto-switches hybrid cars into electric mode on entry
BMW has launched its 'world-first' geofenced eDrive zones in the UK. Entering the zones in a BMW plug-in hybrid will automatically switch them over to
Dan Grabham. Pocket Lint. Fri, 07 Aug 2020 07:48:43 +0100.
- BMW (Information)
Information and resource links about BMW motor vehicles. View a BMW photograph, visit the official BMW website, and find BMW consumer information.
BMW 7 Series
Credits: eans / Shutterstock.com
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.