- Rare 1987 Buick GNX muscle set to break $215,000 auction record
A 1987 Buick GNX with just 1,200 miles on it is up for auction and could come close to a new record for the model.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 17:08:56 GMT.
- Rare 1987 Buick GNX muscle car auctioned for near-record $215,000
A 1987 Buick GNX muscle car has been sold for $215,000, the third-highest price paid for the rare model. Only 547 of the black coupes were built and prices have been skyrocketing in recent years.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 30 Sep 2021 10:59:37 GMT.
- Will North America Segment Drive General Motors' (GM) Q2 Earnings?
General Motors' (GM) winning portfolio of Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Cadillac models in North America likely to have boosted the auto giant's bottom line during the April-June period.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 02 Aug 2021 12:37:00 GMT.
- Weekend Wheels: After redesign, China-made Buick Envision searches for niche
There are many angles to consider while looking at the 2021 Buick Envision, and our reviewer examines several.
Cathy Luebke. American City Business Journals. Sat, 19 Jun 2021 15:30:00 +0000.
- Buick, Chevrolet Sedans Recalled | Suspension Rust
GM has issued a recall for 2012 and 2013 Buick Regal, 2010 through 2013 Buick Lacrosse, and 2013 Chevrolet Malibu sedans because an important suspension component may fail and cause drivers to ...
Keith Barry. Consumer Reports. Wed, 23 Dec 2020 18:10:55 +0000.
- Buick Regal dies next year, spells the end of passenger cars at brand - Roadshow
With the Regal on the way out, Buick will focus solely on crossovers and SUVs.
Sean Szymkowski. CNET. Thu, 05 Dec 2019 20:54:00 +0000.
- GM axes Buick Regal as consumer demand continues shift to SUVs, crossovers
U.S. sales of the Regal through the third quarter of the year were 11,008 vehicles, down 19.6% from a year earlier.
CNBC. Wed, 04 Dec 2019 23:46:47 GMT.
- Buick (Information)
Information and resource links about Buick motor vehicles. View a Buick photograph, visit the official Buick website, and find Buick consumer information.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.