- Chinese Tesla rival Xpeng wants to sell half of its cars overseas
Chinese electric car start-up Xpeng wants half of its vehicle deliveries to go outside China, vice president and chairman Brian Gu said Wednesday.
CNBC. Wed, 24 Nov 2021 04:02:25 GMT.
- Quad leaders unite to weaken Chinese dominance over rare-earth minerals
China accounts for the majority of the global production of the minerals used in crucial technologies - from smartphones and cars to cruise missiles.
Matthew Knott. Sydney Morning Herald. Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:00:00 +1000.
- Li Auto (LI) Warming Up to Q2 Earnings: What Can Investors Expect?
Stiff competition in the Chinese EV market, along with soaring R&D and SG&A expenses, is likely to have adversely impacted Li Auto's (LI) Q2 performance.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 26 Aug 2021 15:57:00 GMT.
- Central China braces for more bad weather as death toll from flooding mounts
Piles of cars were strewn across a central Chinese city Thursday as shocked residents picked through the debris of a historic deluge that claimed at least 33 lives, with more heavy rain threatening surrounding regions.
News Wires. France 24. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 04:23:55 GMT.
- Tesla Ordered To Recall 285,000 Cars In China
Due to a critical safety issue, the Chinese government has ordered Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) to recall 285,000 electric vehicles, nearly the all-time ...
Cristian Bustos. Entrepreneur. Mon, 28 Jun 2021 20:22:40 GMT.
- Nio, Xpeng And Li Auto: How Do Chinese EV Stocks Compare?
U.S. listed Chinese EV players Nio, Xpeng (NYSE: XPEV), and Li Auto (NASDAQ: LI) have underperformed this year, with their stocks down by roughly 30% each, since early January. ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 24 May 2021 08:30:00 -0400.
- As cars go electric, China builds a big lead in factories
Chinese manufacturers are using the billions they have raised from international investors and sympathetic local leaders to beat established carmakers to the market.
Japan Times. Wed, 05 May 2021 21:53:19 +0900.
- Tesla apologises to Chinese consumers, plans to remedy complaints
Tesla sells about 30 percent of its cars in China, where it has faced complaints over issues such as battery fires.
Al Jazeera. Wed, 21 Apr 2021 15:45:50 +0000.
- Do Strong March Deliveries, Recent Correction Make Nio, Li Auto & Xpeng Stocks A Buy?
Chinese EV players posted robust delivery figures for March after witnessing mixed numbers in February on account of the almost week-long Lunar New Year holiday. ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 06 Apr 2021 09:00:00 -0400.
- Xiaomi to invest $10bn in electric vehicle race
The Chinese phone maker is entering a competitive market to build electric cars of the future.
BBC News. Wed, 31 Mar 2021 02:36:09 GMT.
Chinese is a proper noun. Chinese is (1) any of the Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in China; regarded as dialects of a single language (even though they are mutually unintelligible) because they share an ideographic writing system, (2) a native or inhabitant of Communist China or of Nationalist China.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.