- Second UAW president sentenced to 28 months in prison in union corruption probe
He is one of 15 people to have been charged, including three Fiat Chrysler executives and his predecessor, who was sentenced last month to 21 months in prison.
CNBC. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 15:31:37 GMT.
- 'Priceless' Chrysler Turbine Car resurfaces after private sale
One of nine remaining experimental Chrysler Turbine Cars has surfaced at the Stahl Automotive Foundation after being sold in March. The car was one of 55 built to test turbine technology.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Tue, 11 May 2021 10:45:03 GMT.
- Stellantis CEO Reveals Peugeot U.S. Fate, Job Security, EV Conflict
The CEO of Stellantis N.V., the company formed from the merger of Groupe PSA and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, weighed in on whether the Peugeot brand would return to the U.S. ...
By Ed Garsten, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:54:49 -0500.
- Bay Area flying taxi startup Archer gets a lift from Fiat Chrysler
Archer Aviation Inc. said it will lean on the auto giant's low-cost supply chain, advanced composite material capabilities and engineering and design experience.
Cromwell Schubarth. American City Business Journals. Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:34:50 +0000.
- Fiat Chrysler's (FCAU) Shares March Higher, Can It Continue?
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 17 Dec 2020 12:58:00 GMT.
- Ram vans to use Waymo self-driving tech, with more Fiat Chryslers to follow
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has created a new partnership with Waymo to incorporate the Google-owned company's self-driving technology into its Ram Promaster vans.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Wed, 22 Jul 2020 14:43:58 GMT.
- U.S. regulator sides with FCA in Jeep trade case against Mahindra
A U.S. regulator ruled that India's Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd infringed upon the intellectual property rights of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV's (FCA) Jeep brand, barring the sale of the vehicles in question.
Reuters. Fri, 12 Jun 2020 21:18:35 -0400.
- Fiat to test automatic switch to electric mode for its hybrid cars in Turin
Fiat Chrysler is piloting a project in its historic Italian home of Turin to allow its hybrid plug-in cars to automatically switch to electric-only mode when entering congested city centers.
Reuters. Wed, 03 Jun 2020 11:15:06 -0400.
- Dodge Hellcats stolen in brazen looting of San Leandro dealership
Police are hunting rioters who stole dozens of brand-new cars from a San Leandro Fiat Chrysler Jeep dealership, some smashing into parked vehicles to clear a path to an exit.
Mike Moffitt, Sfgate. SFGATE. Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:18:45 UTC.
- US auto factories likely to stay closed another 2 weeks
DETROIT (AP) - Fiat Chrysler is backing off a planned May 4 restart at its North American factories because some U.S. states still will have stay-home orders in place. ...
Tom Krisher. Washington Times. Mon, 27 Apr 2020 22:38:34 -0400.
- Chrysler (Information)
Information and resource links about Chrysler motor vehicles. View a Chrysler photograph, visit the official Chrysler website, and find Chrysler consumer information.
Chrysler 300 Limited
Credits: Rob Wilson / Shutterstock.com
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.