- Theranos machines were so unreliable staff were forced to sleep in their CARS to deal with backlog
Surekha Gangakhedkar, a former senior scientist at Theranos quit following concerns over blood-testing technology. She described how company founder Elizabeth Holmes pressured employees.
Daily Mail. Sat, 18 Sep 2021 02:49:38 GMT.
- Ford Motor Company (F) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
Ford Motor Company (F) closed the most recent trading day at $12.86, moving -1% from the previous trading session.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 21:45:17 GMT.
- Ford Stops Making Cars In India, The Third U.S. Vehicle Maker To Exit
Ford Motor Company announced last week that it would stop producing cars in India as the global auto industry continues to grapple with a shortfall in semiconductors and other components due to supply chain disruptions.
By Ramakrishnan Narayanan, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 01:25:09 -0400.
- GM doubles chip shortage impact to 200,000 vehicles in second half of year, maintains guidance
Despite the increased impact from the global chip shortage, GM CFO Paul Jacobson said the company is maintaining its guidance for 2021.
CNBC. Fri, 10 Sep 2021 16:01:43 GMT.
- Ford Motor Company bails on India, will shut car factories there
Ford India racked up more than $2bn in losses over the past decade.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 14:15:21 +0000.
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium leaves NCR, taps new Atlanta company as tech provider
AMB Sports and Entertainment has selected an Atlanta-based financial technology solutions company to help the enterprise stay ahead of the curve over the next decade.
Eric Jackson. American City Business Journals. Wed, 08 Sep 2021 16:12:43 +0000.
- 'A very big deal': Federal safety regulator takes aim at Tesla Autopilot
Recent moves by the top U.S. automotive safety watchdog could change the way Tesla markets its cars' advanced driver-assist capabilities -- or force the company to recall the software altogether.
Russ Mitchell. Los Angeles Times. Thu, 2 Sep 2021 23:28:13 GMT.
- Grey's Anatomy star helps Subaru adopt all K-5 classrooms in Camden, New Jersey
Camden-based company Subaru is helping to ease the stress for hundreds of families.
Wls. ABC News. Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:54:18 +0000.
- Toyota, hurt by the chip shortage, will reduce output 40 percent in September.
The production cut will affect 14 plants in Japan and reduce output by about 140,000 cars and trucks next month, the company said.
The New York Times. New York Times. Thu, 19 Aug 2021 16:19:45 +0000.
- Classic Bentleys and Rolls-Royce adapted to fully electric
The vintage petrol-powered cars are re-engineered by a company based at the home of UK motorsport.
BBC News. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 09:58:38 GMT.
- Car Transport Directory (Information)
Browse this auto transport company
directory for information about auto transport services in the United States of America. All directory listings include contact information, category tags, and website links.
The word company is a noun. Company means (1) an institution created to conduct business, (2) a unit of firefighters including their equipment, (3) a social gathering of guests or companions, (4) organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical), (5) small military unit; usually two or three platoons, (6) crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship, (7) a band of people associated temporarily in some activity, (8) a social or business visitor, (9) the state of being with someone.
Company is also a verb that means (1) be a companion to somebody.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.