- Porsche jumbo 'Landjet' vehicle in the works, report says
Porsche is working on its first three-row model which will bridge the gap between a sedan and SUV, several dealers told Automotive News.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Tue, 23 Nov 2021 18:47:31 GMT.
- Auto dealerships struggle to keep inventory up
The semiconductor chip shortage has crippled vehicle production worldwide, shrinking inventory on local lots and making it harder for dealers to find cars and trucks to sell.
Mike Larson. American City Business Journals. Wed, 17 Nov 2021 20:41:57 +0000.
- Here's why many people are shopping for cars online
Car buying has long been a process many Americans hate. Increasingly, dealers are leveraging the appeal of online shopping to make it less painful.
CNBC. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:00:01 GMT.
- Hyundai Could Be Starting To Turn The Corner On Computer Chip Shortage
Hyundai hopes to have enough computer chips in the fourth quarter to provide U.S. dealers with a better supply of cars and trucks. Across the industry, the new-vehicle shortage is driving up prices.
By Jim Henry, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 15:08:46 -0400.
- Online dealers say electric car demand spiked during fuel panic buying
Automotive retailers say they have tracked huge spikes in electric vehicle interest in recent days, with panic buying of petrol potentially triggering the 'most influential switching event ever'.
Daily Mail. Wed, 29 Sep 2021 11:39:11 GMT.
- Computer Chip Shortage Hurts September Auto Sales, Drives Many Shoppers To The Sidelines
For now, car dealers are making so much profit per vehicle, it more than makes up for lower auto sales volume, due to the computer chip shortage.
By Jim Henry, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 11:25:03 -0400.
- The Hyundai Santa Cruz pickup is the hottest vehicle on sale
The Hyundai Santa Cruz was the fastest-selling vehicle in August, according to iseecars.com. The compact pickup is being listed at some dealers with a $10,000 markup.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 12:43:21 GMT.
- The Car Market 'Is Insane': Dealers Can't Keep Up With Demand
A shortage of computer chips is keeping automakers from producing enough cars to meet rising demand. Used cars are scarce, too.
Neal E. Boudette. New York Times. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:29:09 +0000.
- Car buyers face nationwide vehicle shortage
A shortage of new cars has buyers and dealers scrambling. Inventories are depleted amid a shortage of microchips, batteries and steel. Anna Werner takes a look.
CBS News. Wed, 14 Jul 2021 21:54:37 -0400.
- Should You Invest In Auto Dealers Right Now?
As things stand now, there are pros and cons to investing in this group.
Sejuti Banerjea. Zacks. Wed, 19 May 2021 22:19:00 GMT.
- Car Auctions (Information)
At dealer auctions, car dealers
purchase a large percentage of the cars that they sell on their used-car lots. The profits they make on these automobiles are often far greater than their profits on new car sales.
- Auto Dealer Directory (Information)
Directory of auto dealers
that are located throughout the United States, with contact info, product and service categories, and web site links.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.