Electric Car News
- BMW iVision Circular is a 100% RECYCLABLE electric car
While this is only a concept for now, BMW says it intends to make all cars fully recyclable within 20 years. Currently, BMWs are manufactured using nearly 30% reused material on average.
Daily Mail. Mon, 06 Sep 2021 12:36:14 GMT.
- Audi unveils new Grandsphere concept car as a 'private jet for the road'
While the vehicle can't fly, Audi said it designed the electric car with such luxury private travel in mind.
CNBC. Thu, 02 Sep 2021 19:46:12 GMT.
- Lotus has plans for four electric cars over the next 5 years
Lotus isn't a brand that's known for launching lots of different models, but that's set to change with a new electric car strategy, announced alongside
Chris Hall. Pocket Lint. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 12:08:02 +0100.
- While Elon Musk Boosts The Dogecoin Price, The Tesla Dogecoin Dream Is Already Coming True
Amid calls from doge fans for Tesla to allow their cars to create dogecoin tokens while they're charging, a rival electric car company has revealed it's working on a car that can mine dogecoin and other ...
By Billy Bambrough, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 03 Jun 2021 20:10:00 -0400.
- Why electric cars will take over sooner than you think
The BBC's Justin Rowlatt explains why we are accelerating towards an electric car future.
BBC News. Tue, 01 Jun 2021 09:24:39 GMT.
- China Is Set to Rule Electric Car Production
Fueled with money from Wall Street and local officials, automakers plan to build eight million electric cars a year there, more than Europe and North America combined.
Keith Bradsher. New York Times. Thu, 06 May 2021 11:35:18 +0000.
- Tesla earned more from bitcoin than cars last quarter
Elon Musk's electric car maker made more money than ever in a single quarter, but none of it was from making cars.
CBS News. Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:55:46 -0400.
- Electric cars test safe in crash tests
The extra weight of heavy electric car batteries may help keep drivers and passengers safer, too.
CBS News. Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:09:08 -0400.
- Shanghai Auto Show: Five electric car brands to look out for in China
Robin Brant talks through five companies showcasing electric vehicles at the Shanghai Auto Show.
BBC News. Tue, 20 Apr 2021 23:11:11 GMT.
- Electric car tax needs national approach as fuel excise falls: Auto association
Motoring and automotive groups want the federal government to combat a potential patchwork of state-based levies on electric cars by introducing a nationally consistent tax.
Rob Harris. Sydney Morning Herald. Thu, 11 Mar 2021 05:00:00 +1100.
Electric Car Charging Plug
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.