Electric Vehicle News
- China's EV sector is poised for 'inevitable' consolidation, says Bain consultant
The electric vehicle sector is currently seeing a "most exciting moment," according to Bain & Company's Helen Liu.
CNBC. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 05:56:54 GMT.
- Electric vehicle battery maker backed by Ford and BMW to open second Denver facility
The company will hire 200 as it starts commercial production, CEO says.
Greg Avery. American City Business Journals. Tue, 07 Sep 2021 13:58:28 +0000.
- Half Of All Cars Sold by 2030 Could Be Electric. Which EV Supplier Stocks Stand To Gain?
Our theme of Electric Vehicle Supplier Stocks has fared well, rising by about 27% year-to-date, outperforming the S&P 500 which was up by about 21% over the same period. ....
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 06:30:00 -0400.
- Ministers set to publish electric vehicle infrastructure strategy that will 'revolutionise motoring'
Ministers are set to publish an electric vehicle infrastructure strategy this autumn, setting out how the government will get the country ready for the phase out of new petrol and diesel cars by 2030.
Daily Mail. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 01:35:51 +0100.
- AVA Wants To Put Art And Story Into Electric Vehicles
Electric cars can be a bit boring. AVA's Signature series aims to inject history and even art into each electric vehicle conversion it makes, starting with an AC Cobra boasting an iconic paintjob by Dudley Edwards.
By James Morris, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 07 Aug 2021 05:00:00 -0400.
- First Drive: High-Tech 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
After almost 50 years, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class may very well be looking at the sunset of its existence. With the automaker investing in electric vehicle platforms and introducing another large ...
Jon Linkov. Consumer Reports. Fri, 6 Aug 2021 10:00:01 +0000.
- Electric vehicle sales outpace diesel again
More electric cars are registered than diesel again, but new UK car registrations fall in July.
BBC News. Thu, 05 Aug 2021 12:41:30 GMT.
- Electric vans and cars to secure future of Vauxhall's Ellesmere Port plant
Vauxhall's parent firm has revealed a new electric vehicle future for its Ellesmere Port plant, removing a years-long threat of closure from the factory.
Sky News. Tue, 06 Jul 2021 07:10:00 +0100.
- GOP slams Democrats' $715B transportation bill for bolstering China's dominance of electric vehicle
House Democrats passed a massive surface transportation bill on Thursday meant to hasten America's transition away from gas-powered cars over objections from Republicans, who argued the legislation only benefits China. ...
Haris Alic. Washington Times. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 14:46:00 -0400.
- Roadwork ahead: Joe Biden's electric vehicle future heading for huge potholes
President Biden’s goal of transitioning the country from gasoline-powered vehicles to electric cars is fraught with challenges, including sticker shock for consumers and the knotty logistics of recharging batteries. ...
Haris Alic. Washington Times. Wed, 02 Jun 2021 07:30:53 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.