Electric Vehicles News
- Lucid Motors Beats Tesla in Range, Going 520 Miles on a Charge, EPA Says
Tesla, which makes about two-thirds of electric vehicles sold in the United States, has long produced the cars with the best range.
Niraj Chokshi. New York Times. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 14:23:47 +0000.
- The new electric vehicles debuted at the Munich motor show in 2021
This week's Munich motor show has been a showcase of what electric cars of the very near future are set to look like. Here are 19 EVs unveiled.
Daily Mail. Wed, 08 Sep 2021 13:25:06 GMT.
- Munich Auto Show 2021 in pictures: The best EVs and concept cars of IAA Mobility
The IAA Mobility show has moved home for 2021, now hosted in Munich, Germany, where various future electric vehicles (EVs) and concept cars were revealed
Mike Lowe. Pocket Lint. Tue, 07 Sep 2021 21:05:00 +0100.
- Fires, probes, recalls: The shift to electric vehicles is costing automakers billions
The issues range from recalls due to vehicle fires or loss of power to cars not starting. The problems can prove especially costly when they involve batteries.
CNBC. Fri, 20 Aug 2021 22:12:37 GMT.
- Fisker EV Plans For Underused Foxconn Site Hit Snag On Wisconsin Auto Sales Rules
The Los Angeles startup intends to make low-cost electric vehicles in the U.S. with Foxconn as soon as late 2023.
By Alan Ohnsman, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Mon, 09 Aug 2021 11:59:35 -0400.
- AVA Wants To Put Art And Story Into Electric Vehicles
Electric cars can be a bit boring. AVA's Signature series aims to inject history and even art into each electric vehicle conversion it makes, starting with an AC Cobra boasting an iconic paintjob by Dudley Edwards.
By James Morris, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 07 Aug 2021 05:00:00 -0400.
- US auto industry agrees to target sales of nearly 50% electric vehicles by 2030
President Joe Biden declared that the U.S. must "move fast" to win the world's carmaking future.
KETV. Fri, 06 Aug 2021 02:06:00 GMT.
- Climate Change: Half US cars to be zero-emission by 2030 - Biden
Cars produce nearly a third of US carbon emissions and sales of electric vehicles lag behind Europe.
BBC News. Thu, 05 Aug 2021 12:29:59 GMT.
- City launches program for auto dealers to promote electric vehicles
The City of Albuquerque said it will provide promotional materials and have co-marketing opportunities for dealerships who join the program.
Matt Narvaiz. American City Business Journals. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 19:50:07 +0000.
- Mercedes-Benz will shift its focus to electric vehicles by 2025.
The automaker said it would invest 40 billion euros, or $47 billion, on electric cars, vans and light commercial vehicles by 2030.
The New York Times. New York Times. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 16:06:49 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.