- GM advising some Bolt EV owners to park 50 feet away from other cars in case of fire
The warning follows GM recalling more than 140,000 of the EVs due to the risk of batteries spontaneously catching fire.
CNBC. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 22:21:10 GMT.
- Should You Buy the Auto Stocks Right Now?
Strong demand, a transition to EV and autonomous driving, means investing opportunities in the auto industry.
Tracey Ryniec. Zacks. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 19:52:00 GMT.
- World EV Day: AA says EV ranges are 'far better than drivers think'
On World EV Day, we examine the latest reports into what would make battery electric cars more appealing to a greater number of drivers.
Daily Mail. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 08:34:37 GMT.
- EV Sales At Warren Buffett-Backed BYD Quadrupled In August From Year Earlier
China boasts the world's largest auto market.
By Russell Flannery, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Sun, 05 Sep 2021 14:06:18 -0400.
- Half Of All Cars Sold by 2030 Could Be Electric. Which EV Supplier Stocks Stand To Gain?
Our theme of Electric Vehicle Supplier Stocks has fared well, rising by about 27% year-to-date, outperforming the S&P 500 which was up by about 21% over the same period. ....
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 06:30:00 -0400.
- Toyota Lobbying Against EV Adoption In U.S. Congress
Toyota Motor Corp (NYSE:TM) (TYO:7203), the largest automotive manufacturer, is being accused by critics of lobbying against the adoption of ...
Cristian Bustos. Entrepreneur. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 15:10:34 GMT.
- GM tells 50K Chevrolet Bolt EV owners to park outside due to fire risk
GM and NHTSA are warning some Chevrolet Bolt EV owners to park their cars outside due to a fire risk. A manufacturing defect in their battery packs can short and cause a fire.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 10:35:03 GMT.
- Tesla Cybertruck to copy this GMC Hummer EV feature
The Tesla Cybertruck will feature a rear-wheel steering system similar to the GMC Hummer EV's, Elon Musk has confirmed. The feature is a new addition to the electric pickup.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Tue, 06 Jul 2021 10:51:45 GMT.
- Tesla delivers 201,250 cars in Q2, a new record for EV maker
Tesla said its delivery count should be viewed as slightly conservative, and final numbers could vary by 0.5% or more.
Al Jazeera. Fri, 02 Jul 2021 13:49:09 +0000.
- NSW to abolish stamp duty on electric cars in an effort to boost uptake
But EV drivers will be hit with a road-user tax within six years to help fund road and infrastructure spending, as state governments look for ways to compensate for the loss of fuel excise revenue.
Tom Rabe. Sydney Morning Herald. Sun, 20 Jun 2021 00:03:00 +1000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.