- NIO vs. Ford Motor: Which Auto Manufacturer is a Better Buy?
Both NIO (NIO) and Ford Motor (F) are leaders in the global automobile manufacturing industry. Which is the better stock to add to your portfolio?.
Aditya Raghunath. Entrepreneur. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:29:12 GMT.
- Ford says reservations for F-150 Lightning electric pickup top 120,000
The company on Wednesday said about 75% of the reservation holders are new to Ford.
CNBC. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 22:05:56 GMT.
- Some top electric cars miss quoted battery ranges by almost a THIRD
The new electric Fiat 500 was 29% away from claims, while the Ford Mustang Mach-E saw the biggest mileage disappearance.
Daily Mail. Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:19:42 GMT.
- Factors Deciding the Fate of Ford (F) This Earnings Season
The Zacks Consensus Estimate for Ford's second-quarter 2021 automotive revenues and loss per share is pegged at $22.66 billion and 11 cents per share, respectively.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 21 Jul 2021 11:51:00 GMT.
- Jeep named most patriotic auto brand and #1 overall
The Brand Keys most patriotic brands study found Jeep to be number one among consumers, while Ford and Tesla also scored highly.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Sun, 04 Jul 2021 11:52:33 GMT.
- Police release new images of getaway cars used in brutal hit on bikie Shane Bowden
Police believe the silver Holden Commodore and a maroon Ford Falcon getaway cars were bought from the Ipswich-Redbank area about a week before bikie Shane Bowden was shot 21 times outside his home.
Zach Hope. Sydney Morning Herald. Sun, 20 Jun 2021 16:42:23 +1000.
- West Sac's Origin Materials partners with Ford to make sustainable materials for auto industry
Origin Materials, the West Sacramento-based maker of sustainable plastics, said it's partnering with Ford Motor Co. to develop materials for the auto industry that don't contribute to climate change.
Adam Steinhauer. American City Business Journals. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 19:14:05 +0000.
- Ford Stock Vulnerable To Semiconductor Chip Shortage?
Ford stock has risen 10%+ in the last five days. It is interesting to note that the company expects to make half of the cars and trucks in Q2 2021, versus its planned levels. ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 04 Jun 2021 07:00:00 -0400.
- Chicago Auto Show to feature debut Ford outdoor experiences
This year's Chicago Auto Show will feature a debut outdoor experience.
Wls. ABC News. Wed, 26 May 2021 16:16:59 +0000.
- Car buyers still sceptical about going electric, says Ford boss
The car giant's UK boss tells the BBC says shifting away from petrol and diesel cars will need more government support.
BBC News. Fri, 21 May 2021 13:53:54 GMT.
- Ford (Information)
Information and resource links about Ford motor vehicles. View a Ford photograph, visit the official Ford website, and find Ford consumer information.
The word ford is a noun. Ford means (1) the act of crossing a stream or river by wading or in a car or on a horse, (2) a shallow area in a stream that can be forded.
Ford is also a verb that means (1) cross a river where it's shallow.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.