- State approves $884M in incentives for Ford Motor Co.'s Blue Oval City project at the Memphis Regional Megasite
"This megasite and partnership will bring high-quality jobs and the prosperity that comes with them. This is a great day for Tennessee."
Corey Davis. American City Business Journals. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 23:54:09 +0000.
- Most common cars still on the road with 750,000 miles or more
These astronomical mileage cars include 35 Vauxhall Astras, 33 Rover 75s, 25 Ford Fiestas and 16 Land Rover Defenders, though it is a van that has the most 750k-mile examples on the road.
Daily Mail. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 08:20:35 GMT.
- Ford Motor Company (F) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
Ford Motor Company (F) closed at $15.56 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.89% move from the prior day.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 21:45:19 GMT.
- Ford F-Series and Chevrolet Silverado lead 11% spike in vehicle thefts
The Ford F-Series and Chevrolet Silverado topped the National Insurance Crime Bureau's 2020 Hot Wheels report of stolen vehicles. The full-size trucks are among the most popular vehicles in the U.S.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 13:01:50 GMT.
- Shares of Hertz jump after appointment of ex-Ford CEO Mark Fields as interim CEO
Shares of Hertz were up by as much as 13.3% following the car rental company naming former Ford CEO Mark Fields as its interim chief executive officer.
CNBC. Tue, 05 Oct 2021 23:13:27 GMT.
- Semiconductor shortage takes toll on auto workers, businesses
A global shortage of semiconductors forced a Michigan Ford plant to trim production of its F-150 trucks.
CBS News. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 12:33:02 -0400.
- Global shortage of semiconductors devastates U.S. auto industry and its workers
75% of semiconductors are made in Asia. In cars, the microchips power things like brakes, airbags and windshield wipers. General Motors and Ford are among the U.S. ...
CBS News. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 09:46:58 -0400.
- Ford nears decision to build electric vehicle system at Halewood plant
Ford Motor Company is nearing a decision to build a new generation of electric transmission systems at its Halewood plant on Merseyside, a move that would herald positive news for the British automotive industry.
Sky News. Thu, 23 Sep 2021 11:55:00 +0100.
- Ford Stops Making Cars In India, The Third U.S. Vehicle Maker To Exit
Ford Motor Company announced last week that it would stop producing cars in India as the global auto industry continues to grapple with a shortfall in semiconductors and other components due to supply chain disruptions.
By Ramakrishnan Narayanan, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 01:25:09 -0400.
- Ford Will Stop Making Cars in India
American automakers have long struggled to gain a foothold in India, where people tend to buy smaller vehicles.
Neal E. Boudette. New York Times. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 16:31:34 +0000.
- Ford (Information)
Information and resource links about Ford motor vehicles. View a Ford photograph, visit the official Ford website, and find Ford consumer information.
The word ford is a noun. Ford means (1) the act of crossing a stream or river by wading or in a car or on a horse, (2) a shallow area in a stream that can be forded.
Ford is also a verb that means (1) cross a river where it's shallow.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.