- Ford Motor Company (F) Moves to Strong Buy: Rationale Behind the Upgrade
Ford Motor Company (F) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:00:10 GMT.
- Ford's market cap tops $100 billion for first time ever
Ford shares were up by as much as 5.7% to $25.87, continuing a more than 20-year high for the automaker's stock price.
CNBC. Fri, 14 Jan 2022 00:13:18 GMT.
- UK's 10 best-selling cars of 2021 REVEALED
Tesla leapt to second in the sales rankings, just behind the Corsa. But it was the Ford Transit Custom van that sold in highest numbers.
Daily Mail. Sun, 09 Jan 2022 12:44:06 GMT.
- Stivers Ford of Birmingham sold in $21M deal, developers plan mixed-use project
It is the last major automotive operation within the Automotive Historic District in Southside.
Illyshia Parker. American City Business Journals. Thu, 06 Jan 2022 20:03:22 +0000.
- The Dodge Challenger was king of the American muscle cars in 2021
The Dodge Challenger outsold the Ford Mustang in 2021 to take the title it rival held since 2015. The Chevrolet Camaro finished the year a distant third.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 06 Jan 2022 16:45:10 GMT.
- The Chevrolet Silverado EV is a transforming electric truck
The Chevrolet Silverado EV launches in 2023 with a range of over 400 miles per charge and features designed to compete with the Ford F-150 Lightning.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Wed, 05 Jan 2022 18:11:26 GMT.
- Toyota topped G.M. in U.S. car sales in 2021, a first for a foreign automaker.
General Motors, Ford Motor and other companies struggled to produce and sell as many cars last year because a global computer chip shortage that did not hurt Toyota as much.
The New York Times. New York Times. Tue, 04 Jan 2022 18:39:50 +0000.
- Ford finds new ways to use ocean plastic
Sustainability in cars is not just a passing trend.
ABC News. Wed, 22 Dec 2021 09:46:26 -0500.
- Ford Motor announces a partnership to assure a steady flow of U.S.-made chips.
The automaker will team with GlobalFoundries on producing and developing semiconductors, crucial parts that have been in short supply.
The New York Times. New York Times. Thu, 18 Nov 2021 18:33:33 +0000.
- Semiconductor shortage takes toll on auto workers, businesses
A global shortage of semiconductors forced a Michigan Ford plant to trim production of its F-150 trucks.
CBS News. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 12:33:02 -0400.
- Ford (Information)
Information and resource links about Ford motor vehicles. View a Ford photograph, visit the official Ford website, and find Ford consumer information.
The word ford is a noun. Ford means (1) the act of crossing a stream or river by wading or in a car or on a horse, (2) a shallow area in a stream that can be forded.
Ford is also a verb that means (1) cross a river where it's shallow.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.