- Company Of The Day: Volkswagen
German auto giant Volkswagen (OTCMKTS:VWAGY) indicated that it expects that its H1 operating profit to total about Euro 11 billion ($13 billion), effectively surpassing pre-pandemic ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:30:00 -0400.
- German Carmakers Fined $1 Billion For Conspiring To Hold Back Green Emissions Tech
The makers of Daimler, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche were reprimanded by the European Union for sharing information about emissions technology used on diesel cars and denying consumers the option of buying greener vehicles.
By Robert Hart, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Thu, 08 Jul 2021 08:26:54 -0400.
- Goodbye combustion cars! Volkswagen will bet on its electric cars in the near future
The German company will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe from 2035.
Entrepreneur En Español. Entrepreneur. Mon, 28 Jun 2021 22:26:00 GMT.
- German Auto Market: From a Devastating Crash to a Great Revival
While the German car industry paralyzed in 2020 due to the coronavirus mayhem, the nation's headstrong transition to EVs gives a ray of hope for 2021.
Pooja Dhona. Zacks. Thu, 10 Jun 2021 15:27:00 GMT.
- General Motors contractor Leadec to lay off 146 in Wentzville
The German company, which provides technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries, said the cuts are effective on or about Aug. 1.
Jacob Kirn. American City Business Journals. Wed, 09 Jun 2021 19:44:07 +0000.
- Mercedes-Benz unveils new flagship EQS electric sedan to take on Tesla
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS marks a new era for the German automaker as it pivots to EVs. The car will be part of its large S-Class car family.
CNBC. Thu, 15 Apr 2021 18:33:39 GMT.
- How the Stimulus Could Power a Rebound in Other Countries
As Americans buy more, they are expected to spur trade and investment and invigorate demand for German cars, Australian wine, Mexican auto parts and French fashions.
Jeanna Smialek and Jack Ewing. New York Times. Fri, 02 Apr 2021 18:15:41 +0000.
- German Automakers Are Charged Up and Ready to Take on Tesla
As Tesla completes a factory in Berlin, Mercedes-Benz and Audi are introducing electric cars in bids to defend their dominance of the luxury market.
Jack Ewing. New York Times. Thu, 31 Dec 2020 10:00:22 +0000.
- Madeleine McCann prime suspect 'WILL be charged', German prosecutors say
Brueckner, 43, was identified as the new lead suspect in June after German police released a trove of new evidence including details of his cars and phone numbers.
Daily Mail. Thu, 03 Dec 2020 01:15:35 GMT.
- Report: Volkswagen drops plans for new plant in Turkey
BERLIN (AP) - German automaker Volkswagen is dropping its plans for a new factory in Turkey in response to a drop in demand for new cars during the coronavirus pandemic, according to a media report Wednesday. ...
Washington Times. Wed, 01 Jul 2020 06:26:31 -0400.
German is a proper noun. German is (1) the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic, (2) a person of German nationality.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.