- German police seize Lamborghinis and Porsche 911 as they smash refugee criminal gang
Police identified 67 people, including 44 Syrians, and said most of those in the gang came over to Germany in the wave of refugees that arrived in 2015 following Angela Merkel's open-door policy.
Daily Mail. Sun, 10 Oct 2021 09:09:35 +0100.
- Mercedes-Benz Debuts High-Tech Showrooms And A U.S. Road Trip To Promote EVs
The German auto brand is opening brick-and-mortar locations in New York City and California to promote its new EVs.
By Marty Swant, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 13:44:10 -0400.
- German economy to hit speedbump as car industry 'critical' - 'much worse' than months ago
GERMANY's world famous automotive industry "remains critical" and is "much worse" than a few months ago, according to a research group.
Daily Express. Mon, 04 Oct 2021 22:14:00 +0100.
- Auto executive turned international fugitive Carlos Ghosn says German automakers are best positioned to challenge Tesla
Former Nissan chairman turned international fugitive Carlos Ghosn said German automakers are best positioned to challenge electric vehicle leader Tesla.
CNBC. Sat, 02 Oct 2021 06:33:51 GMT.
- Omnicom (OMC) to Acquire German Public Relations Agency OSK
OSK, which serves Mercedes-Benz, can play a vital role in Omnicom's (OMC) partnership with the automotive luxury brand to develop Team X.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:17:00 GMT.
- German auto giants place their bets on the underdog: Hydrogen cars
Germany is betting billions on hydrogen fuels in sectors like steel and chemicals to meet climate targets, but it could take years before any significant ...
Japan Times. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 17:28:39 +0900.
- Company Of The Day: Volkswagen
German auto giant Volkswagen (OTCMKTS:VWAGY) indicated that it expects that its H1 operating profit to total about Euro 11 billion ($13 billion), effectively surpassing pre-pandemic ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:30:00 -0400.
- Goodbye combustion cars! Volkswagen will bet on its electric cars in the near future
The German company will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe from 2035.
Entrepreneur En Español. Entrepreneur. Mon, 28 Jun 2021 22:26:00 GMT.
- General Motors contractor Leadec to lay off 146 in Wentzville
The German company, which provides technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries, said the cuts are effective on or about Aug. 1.
Jacob Kirn. American City Business Journals. Wed, 09 Jun 2021 19:44:07 +0000.
- How the Stimulus Could Power a Rebound in Other Countries
As Americans buy more, they are expected to spur trade and investment and invigorate demand for German cars, Australian wine, Mexican auto parts and French fashions.
Jeanna Smialek and Jack Ewing. New York Times. Fri, 02 Apr 2021 18:15:41 +0000.
German is a proper noun. German is (1) the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic, (2) a person of German nationality.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.