- PPG investing $10M to expand German coatings business
PPG Industries Inc. announced on Tuesday that it is investing over $10 million in its automotive original equipment manufacturer coatings business in Weingarten, Germany.
Jordyn Hronec. American City Business Journals. Tue, 11 Jan 2022 18:17:37 +0000.
- CES 2022: BMW reveals colour-changing all-electric iX that can switches from black to white
The German automobile firm unveiled the chameleon-like sports activity vehicle today at the Consumer Electronics Show, which is being held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Daily Mail. Fri, 07 Jan 2022 15:01:13 GMT.
- Former BMW employee charged with corruption in Germany
The man allegedly defrauded the German carmaker of millions of euros and is one of five suspects charged
Miranda Murray. The Independent. Wed, 05 Jan 2022 17:12:17 GMT.
- 'No longer rosy' German economy rocked - auto industry deteriorates for 5th month in a row
GERMANY's auto industry has worsened for the fifth month in a row - putting the EU's largest economy in jeopardy.
Daily Express. Wed, 05 Jan 2022 13:16:00 +0000.
- Mercedes-Benz Debuts High-Tech Showrooms And A U.S. Road Trip To Promote EVs
The German auto brand is opening brick-and-mortar locations in New York City and California to promote its new EVs.
By Marty Swant, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 13:44:10 -0400.
- Auto executive turned international fugitive Carlos Ghosn says German automakers are best positioned to challenge Tesla
Former Nissan chairman turned international fugitive Carlos Ghosn said German automakers are best positioned to challenge electric vehicle leader Tesla.
CNBC. Sat, 02 Oct 2021 06:33:51 GMT.
- Omnicom (OMC) to Acquire German Public Relations Agency OSK
OSK, which serves Mercedes-Benz, can play a vital role in Omnicom's (OMC) partnership with the automotive luxury brand to develop Team X.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:17:00 GMT.
- German auto giants place their bets on the underdog: Hydrogen cars
Germany is betting billions on hydrogen fuels in sectors like steel and chemicals to meet climate targets, but it could take years before any significant ...
Japan Times. Wed, 22 Sep 2021 17:28:39 +0900.
- Company Of The Day: Volkswagen
German auto giant Volkswagen (OTCMKTS:VWAGY) indicated that it expects that its H1 operating profit to total about Euro 11 billion ($13 billion), effectively surpassing pre-pandemic ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:30:00 -0400.
- Goodbye combustion cars! Volkswagen will bet on its electric cars in the near future
The German company will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe from 2035.
Entrepreneur En Español. Entrepreneur. Mon, 28 Jun 2021 22:26:00 GMT.
German is a proper noun. German is (1) the standard German language; developed historically from West Germanic, (2) a person of German nationality.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.