- Brother of top Biden advisor lobbied Executive Office of the President on behalf of GM
Steve Ricchetti's brother Jeff lobbied the National Security Council on behalf of General Motors in the second quarter.
CNBC. Mon, 26 Jul 2021 21:14:53 GMT.
- GM tells 50K Chevrolet Bolt EV owners to park outside due to fire risk
GM and NHTSA are warning some Chevrolet Bolt EV owners to park their cars outside due to a fire risk. A manufacturing defect in their battery packs can short and cause a fire.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 10:35:03 GMT.
- General Motors CEO says autonomous vehicles may be on sale by 2030
GM CEO Mary Barra said GM may start selling autonomous cars by the end of the decade. The vehicles would leverage technology being developed by its Cruise division.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 06 May 2021 10:55:41 GMT.
- CBSN Business Headlines for October 26, 2015
GM and United Auto Workers reach tentative deal, American Airlines' "no frills" fares, Air BnB faces challenge in San Francisco and more. CBS News Moneywatch's Jill Wagner has today's CBSN Business Headlines.
CBS News. Fri, 09 Apr 2021 18:54:10 -0400.
- MoneyWatch: GM death toll at 50; Stock exchange open despite blizzard
The death toll from faulty ignition switched in General Motors cars is at 50 people, with dozens of more claims still under review. Also, the New York Stock Exchange is open for business Tuesday despite much of the city being shut down. ...
CBS News. Tue, 30 Mar 2021 05:04:10 -0400.
- Bullish Outlook For 2021 Despite A Bumpy Start, GM Executive Says
The year in auto sales is off to a "bumpy" start, but Steve Carlisle, president of GM North America, said he's more than a little optimistic about sales in 2021.
By Jim Henry, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 27 Feb 2021 11:18:45 -0500.
- Tesla No. 1 In Brand Loyalty, Then Subaru; GM Also Scores Well, Experian Says
Tesla and Subaru were the leaders in brand loyalty in a recent Experian Automotive analysis of U. S. auto registrations, followed by Toyota, Honda, and Ford. GM also did well.
By Jim Henry, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 31 Dec 2020 11:41:15 -0500.
- Column: GM backs off in its fight over California air standards, but hold your applause
GM's reversal on California auto emissions isn't as laudable as it seems
Michael Hiltzik. Los Angeles Times. Tue, 24 Nov 2020 15:03:42 -0500.
- GM recalls 7 million trucks and SUVs over Takata air bags
GM made annoucement after US government told the auto giant to recall 6 million vehicles in the US.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 23 Nov 2020 17:15:57 +0000.
- GM recalls 217K vehicles to fix leak that can stop travel
General Motors is recalling more than 217,000 cars and SUVs in the U.S. and Canada because transmission oil can leak, causing them to stop moving or possibly catch fire. ...
Yahoo. Mon, 09 Nov 2020 08:14:42 -0500.
The word gm is a noun. GM means (1) a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.