- GM forced to halt most large pickup truck production due to chip shortage
GM confirmed production cuts Wednesday for plants in Michigan, Indiana and Mexico that produce the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickups.
CNBC. Wed, 21 Jul 2021 21:52:15 GMT.
- Will North America Segment Aid General Motors' (GM) Q4 Earnings?
General Motors' (GM) winning portfolio of Chevrolet, GMC and Cadillac models in North America likely to have boosted the auto giant's bottom line during the October-December period.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 08 Feb 2021 14:29:00 GMT.
- Executive Voice: Ivette Dominguez has blazed her own trail in the automotive industry
The owner of Alpine Buick GMC recently was named one of the 100 Leading Women in the North American Auto Industry by Automotive News.
Ed Sealover. American City Business Journals. Mon, 01 Feb 2021 21:59:28 +0000.
- GMC HUMMER EV SUV and electric Chevrolet pickup revealed
General Motors teased two upcoming electric truck models during a Barclay's automotive conference. The GMC HUMMER EV SUV and battery-powered Chevrolet pickup were parked behind the speakers on stage.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:41:07 GMT.
- Hummer EV 'supertruck' will do 0-60 in 3 seconds, drive diagonally
GMC has unveiled the new Hummer, giving birth to an electric supertruck. The Hummer, which previously symbolised automotive excess, is back - and wanting
Chris Hall. Pocket Lint. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 09:53:57 +0100.
- Half the Car Ads at the Super Bowl Were for Electric Vehicles. But They Made Up Less Than 2% of Car Sales Last Year.
The cars featured during the ad breaks included the new GMC Hummer, the Audi E-Tron Sportback, the Porsche Taycan, and the Ford Mustang Mach-E.
Alanis King. Entrepreneur. Tue, 04 Feb 2020 16:55:08 GMT.
- GMC (Information)
Information and resource links about GMC motor vehicles. View a GMC photograph, visit the official GMC website, and find GMC consumer information.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.