- Believe in Relative Price Strength? Here Are 5 Stocks to Buy
Belden (BDC), The TJX Companies (TJX), Comstock Resources (CRK), Greif (GEF) and Group 1 Automotive (GPI) are five stocks with explosive relative price strength.
Nilanjan Choudhury. Zacks. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:14:00 GMT.
- Group 1 Automotive to acquire Prime Automotive Group for $880M
The deal is expected to close by late November and will add 1,800 employees to Group 1's headcount.
Savannah Mehrtens. American City Business Journals. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 19:16:00 +0000.
- Josef Newgarden wins wild Gateway IndyCar race by .5397 sec
Josef Newgarden won the Bommarito Automotive Group 500 aty World Wide Technology Raceway to pick up his second win of the Indycar season.
Fox News. Sun, 22 Aug 2021 19:03:58 GMT.
- Blue-chip commodities and mining group Glencore backs the UK's first battery 'gigafactory'
Britishvolt's planned plant in Blyth, covering 235 acres, will have capacity to churn out batteries for 300,000 cars per year. The Northumberland factory will be built in three stages.
Daily Mail. Wed, 18 Aug 2021 05:49:27 GMT.
- USU Expands Scope of Work with European Automotive Group in SAP License Management
Möglingen - August 3, 2021 – To optimize its international software asset management (SAM), a European automotive manufacturer ("the customer") is expanding its scope of work with USU. ...
Realwire. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 13:38:00 +0100.
- Lincoln Project Targets Toyota Over Donations to Republicans
A new campaign from the anti-Trump group criticizes companies that gave money to politicians who resisted the certification of the 2020 election results or trivialized the Capitol attack.
Tiffany Hsu. New York Times. Thu, 08 Jul 2021 15:42:00 +0000.
- 11 'heavily armed men' claiming to 'not recognize our laws' in custody: Police
Wakefield, Massachusetts, police said several heavily armed men claiming to be from a group that does not "recognize our laws" exited their cars and fled into the woods.
ABC News. Sat, 03 Jul 2021 23:18:13 -0400.
- Baidu pushes to put driverless taxis on China's roads, pledging to build 1,000 in 3 years
Baidu has been testing driverless taxis but has now partnered with state-owned automaker BAIC Group to try and commercialize a robotaxi service in China.
CNBC. Thu, 17 Jun 2021 06:26:53 GMT.
- The BMW Group Celebrates 50 Years Of Supporting Culture And Its Partnership With Art Basel
BMW Group Cultural Engagement celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2021 at Art Basel Hong Kong.
By Y-jean Mun-delsalle, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 19 May 2021 18:42:14 -0400.
- Victorian focus group backs ban on sale of petrol cars by 2030 as part of electric vehicle push
Victoria should end the sale of all new petrol and diesel cars by 2030, according to a representative sample of people quizzed on how the government could spur the take up of electric vehicles.
Miki Perkins. Sydney Morning Herald. Thu, 08 Apr 2021 00:01:00 +1000.
The word group is a noun. Group means (1) any number of entities (members) considered as a unit, (2) a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse, (3) (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule.
Group is also a verb that means (1) arrange into a group or groups, (2) form a group or group together.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.