- 4 Auto Stocks to Watch as the Shift to EVs Intensifies
Watch out for automakers like Ford (F), General Motors (GM), Honda Motor (HMC) and Toyota Motor (TM) as the battle against climate change pushes demand for EVs.
Kaustav Ghosh. Zacks. Wed, 21 Jul 2021 11:18:00 GMT.
- Honda goes all in on electric cars in stark contrast to Toyota
Honda has said publicly it will phase out sales of gasoline-powered cars completely, setting 2040 as the goal.
Japan Times. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 19:40:32 +0900.
- 2022 Honda Civic Review - Consumer Reorts
SUVs may be the best-selling vehicles out there, but there is still significant demand for small, fuel-efficient sedans. The redesigned 2022 Honda Civic sedan proves why these cars are ...
Jon Linkov. Consumer Reports. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:00:04 +0000.
- Honda Switches Gears Towards Electrification Just As It Strikes Gold On The Race Track
At a press conference last month in Tokyo, newly appointed CEO Toshihiro Mibe, said that Honda aims to increase the ratio of EVs and fuel-cell cars to 100% of all sales by 2040 as it reallocates its F1 resources.
By Peter Lyon, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 31 May 2021 13:22:03 -0400.
- Moment speeding driver smashes stolen Honda into row of parked cars and a pedestrian
CCTV footage in Birmingham captured the shocking moment a grey Honda Accord ploughed into a row of parked cars and a female pedestrian, in her 30s, leaving her with a broken pelvis.
Daily Mail. Tue, 27 Apr 2021 18:05:47 +0100.
- MoneyWatch: Honda adds cars to airbag recall; Amazon gets approval to test drone delivery
Honda is adding about 105,000 cars to its recall related to the potentially dangerous Takata airbags. Also, the FAA gave approval for Amazon to launch test flights for its drone delivery service. ...
CBS News. Thu, 01 Apr 2021 09:30:12 -0400.
- Housing market boom and automaker recall
Housing market gains momentum as new home sales jump 6 percent and Nissan, Mazda, and Honda recall cars due to airbag issue. Jill Wagner reports on the day's top financial stories.
CBS News. Mon, 22 Mar 2021 03:48:11 -0400.
- Japan automaker Honda's profit rises despite pandemic damage
TOKYO (AP) - Honda reported Tuesday its fiscal third quarter profit more than doubled to 284 billion yen ($2.7 billion) despite the coronavirus pandemic as auto sales grew in Japan and the U.S. Japanese automaker Honda Motor Co. ...
Yuri Kageyama. Washington Times. Tue, 09 Feb 2021 02:06:19 -0500.
- Microsoft is investing and partnering with GM's Cruise on self-driving cars
Microsoft will join GM, Honda Motor and other institutional investors in a combined new equity investment of more than $2 billion in Cruise.
CNBC. Wed, 20 Jan 2021 00:00:54 GMT.
- Keeler plans to build new Honda showroom and auto repair in Latham
The dealership also wants to build a one-story, 35,000-square-foot collision center/auto body shop next to its car wash so it can consolidate repairs that are done in multiple locations. ...
Michael Demasi. American City Business Journals. Thu, 31 Dec 2020 18:52:24 +0000.
- Honda (Information)
Information and resource links about Honda motor vehicles. View a Honda photograph, visit the official Honda website, and find Honda consumer information.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.