- The Honda Navi is a mini motorcycle with a tiny $2,007 price
The Honda Navi is the brand's lowest-priced motorcycle and will start at $2,007 when it goes on sale in February 2022.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:25:57 GMT.
- UAW tells members to urge Congress to back union-made EVs in the U.S.
The proposed $4,500 tax credit has drawn the ire of Toyota, Honda and other automakers that domestically produce vehicles with non-organized workers.
CNBC. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 17:16:39 GMT.
- Sporty 2022 Honda Civic Si revealed with this old-school feature
The 2022 Honda Civic Si will only be offered with a manual transmission to enhance its sporty character.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Tue, 19 Oct 2021 13:08:53 GMT.
- Houston-based auto retailer acquires Mel Rapton Honda
Operators of Mel Rapton Honda recently announced on social media that the dealership was sold and would become Capital City Honda.
Sonya Sorich. American City Business Journals. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 21:23:41 +0000.
- General Motors, Honda and Toyota Sales Hit by Chip Shortages
Challenges in the global supply chain have held down production and depleted inventories.
Neal E. Boudette. New York Times. Fri, 01 Oct 2021 17:04:03 +0000.
- Former Japan international Keisuke Honda to join Suduva in Lithuania
Lithuania will be the eighth country abroad in his playing career which included a spell at Italian giant AC Milan between 2014 and 2017.
Japan Times. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 10:47:00 +0900.
- Looking for Value? Why It Might Be Time to Try Honda Motor (HMC)
Honda Motor (HMC) seems to be a good value pick, as it has decent revenue metrics to back up its earnings, and is seeing solid earnings estimate revisions as well.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 12:53:00 GMT.
- 2022 Honda Civic Review - Consumer Reorts
SUVs may be the best-selling vehicles out there, but there is still significant demand for small, fuel-efficient sedans. The redesigned 2022 Honda Civic sedan proves why these cars are ...
Jon Linkov. Consumer Reports. Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:00:04 +0000.
- Honda Switches Gears Towards Electrification Just As It Strikes Gold On The Race Track
At a press conference last month in Tokyo, newly appointed CEO Toshihiro Mibe, said that Honda aims to increase the ratio of EVs and fuel-cell cars to 100% of all sales by 2040 as it reallocates its F1 resources.
By Peter Lyon, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 31 May 2021 13:22:03 -0400.
- Moment speeding driver smashes stolen Honda into row of parked cars and a pedestrian
CCTV footage in Birmingham captured the shocking moment a grey Honda Accord ploughed into a row of parked cars and a female pedestrian, in her 30s, leaving her with a broken pelvis.
Daily Mail. Tue, 27 Apr 2021 18:05:47 +0100.
- Honda (Information)
Information and resource links about Honda motor vehicles. View a Honda photograph, visit the official Honda website, and find Honda consumer information.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.