- Electric Dodge muscle car and Ram pickup part of Stellantis' $35.5 billion EV plans
The company expects more than 70% of sales in Europe and over 40% in the U.S. to be low emission vehicles (EVs and hybrid electric models).
CNBC. Thu, 08 Jul 2021 20:44:08 GMT.
- Saturday Morning Extra: Chicago Auto Show 2021 Sneak Peek
The 2021 Chicago Auto Show is an indoor-outdoor hybrid event from July 15 through July 19 at the McCormick Place West Building and outside on Indiana Avenue.
Wls. ABC News. Sat, 03 Jul 2021 15:36:43 +0000.
- Most and least reliable electric and hybrid cars revealed
With Boris' plan to ban the sale of new petrol and diesel cars at the end of this decade, the prospect of driving battery-powered models is not too far away. We reveal today's most dependable.
Daily Mail. Fri, 02 Jul 2021 07:24:33 GMT.
- NASCAR's next generation Cup Series car revealed -- here's what's changed
NASCAR's next generation cars have been revealed ahead of their racing debut at Daytona next February. The cars have been fully redesigned with independent suspensions, composite bodies and provisions for hybrid powertrains.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Wed, 05 May 2021 19:01:12 GMT.
- One in seven new UK cars is now an electric or plug-in hybrid
One-in-seven new UK cars is sold with a plug - as either a full electric (BEV) or plug-in hybrid (PHEV). The stat comes from new car industry stats released
Dan Grabham. Pocket Lint. Wed, 05 May 2021 10:54:48 +0100.
- Jaguar Electric SUV Impresses, But Limitations Make The Case For Plug-In Hybrids
Battery electric cars like the Jaguar I-Pace are said to be the future but can only handle say 80% of the job required. This makes a strong case for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. ...
By Neil Winton, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:05:35 -0400.
- Ford to go all-electric in Europe by 2030
By the middle of 2026, all its cars will be available as electric or hybrid models, it said.
BBC News. Wed, 17 Feb 2021 12:16:26 GMT.
- Norway, the first country in the world where the purchase of electric cars exceeds that of other new cars
According to the Road Traffic Information Council (OFV), battery-electric cars accounted for 54.3 percent of new vehicle sales in 2020, outperforming cars with gasoline, hybrid and diesel engines combined.
Alto Nivel. Entrepreneur. Thu, 07 Jan 2021 15:35:00 GMT.
- 'Tech loving geeks' confused by Victoria's electric vehicle tax
Electric vehicle owners who buy cheaper cars such as the tiny Nissan Leaf could be charged more in than those who buy luxury hybrid vehicles under Victoria's new tax.
Miki Perkins. Sydney Morning Herald. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 00:30:00 +1100.
- IndyCar's 1,000 hp hybrid cars delayed to 2023 due to coronavirus
New powertrain will combine a V6 engine with hybrid technology to provide more power and efficiency.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Mon, 05 Oct 2020 19:01:41 GMT.
The word hybrid is an adjective. Hybrid means (1) produced by crossbreeding.
Hybrid is also a noun that means (1) an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock; especially offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties or breeds or species, (2) a composite of mixed origin, (3) a word that is composed of parts from different languages (e.g., `monolingual' has a Greek prefix and a Latin root).
Blue Hybrid Vehicle
Copyright © 2012-2021 Automobile-News.org. All rights reserved.